Destiny Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Magic Tricks
Power Battle Three EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 10:31 pm by Azmot

» Azmot
Power Battle Three EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 10:22 pm by Renzenku

» Heyo!
Power Battle Three EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 12:11 am by Grimble

» Glutton's Spirit Ribbons
Power Battle Three EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 2:03 pm by Renzenku

» Glutton's Trident
Power Battle Three EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 2:02 pm by Renzenku

» Glutton's Base Skills
Power Battle Three EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 2:01 pm by Renzenku

» Glutton
Power Battle Three EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 1:59 pm by Renzenku

» Lost [Open]
Power Battle Three EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 11:55 am by EvelynFate

» It's been a hard day's night. | Open to anyone
Power Battle Three EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 9:30 am by Gamma Alpha Omega

» Lost...
Power Battle Three EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 9:29 pm by Ezrion Alexander

Guild of Leaders
Administrators

Moderators

Friends of the Site
free forum
free forum
free forum

Power Battle Three

+2
Ezrion Alexander
Renzenku
6 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Power Battle Three Empty Power Battle Three

Post by Renzenku Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:08 pm

Ren stood on the building closest to the centre of the island, the wind whipped around him and his high colored cloak was flapping in the wind. He lifted his hand and the sunlight glinted off of a gauntlet.

The Advisor was silently standing behind him on the roof, the wind not touching him.

Ren's eyes reflected silented on the past few months, his eyes grew more serious as it went by, "Twenty-Five... I'm now twenty-five... And I feel....Powerful...Now that I understand..." Ren glanced over his cloak through the corner of his eyes, "You, what are the standings this time?"

The Advisor raised his head, "You are at the top, sir. Followed by Sir. Solomon, Sir. Kaoru, Mr. Ezrion, and Lady Castiella... The others are unknown..."

Ren's eyes glinted, "Good... I have it right... What are the teams this time?"

The Admin looked at Ren with interest, "We will determing that when the people who are fighting get here... We will go from there..."

Ren smiled slightly, "This time things will be a little more interesting..." The wind picked up even more, his cloak frantically flapped around him, his jeans faintly giving the whisper of movement.
Renzenku
Renzenku
Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Power Battle Three Empty Re: Power Battle Three

Post by Ezrion Alexander Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:14 pm

Directly after Ren had finished speaking a portal opened in front of him and Ezrion stepped out of it and looked at Ren. "Hey man what's up?" he asked.
Ezrion Alexander
Ezrion Alexander
Fate's Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:24 pm

Ren closed his eyes slowly, then opened them, "Fine... The tournament isn't that far away now though..."

The sun signaled high noon with a glare of light, as clouds stopped covering it. The sky cleared to a bright blue, but the wind continued, seeming to only get more violent. However, that was all it was, wind, with nothing behind it.
Renzenku
Renzenku
Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaoru Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:53 am

This time a new challenger approached the power battle. It was Kaoru. For some reason Kaoru was chosen or picked to be inside the tournament, yet the prize was satisfactory, so why not. As Kaoru walked pass the gateway arch, carved out of pure marble into perfection, he walked towards the battle grounds. The City of Angels, the City which he taught he will never return even if he wanted to. “I’ll always remember that day..” Kaoru said as he walked pass one of the buildings he remembered to be the Judgement hall. Nothing much as changed when Kaoru was gone, the city was still in its fullest glory but everything will change today at least for now.

Once Kaoru stepped into the central grounds, smack in the middle of the city, wearing a simple black sleeveless T-shirt, pants and shoes, white covering it all with a white cloak, made with perfectly woven using pure cotton to be comfortable, and it draped wonderfully to Kaoru’s well-fed frame while the clothes swayed following the movement of the wind. Kaoru then saw Ren and the advisor of the tournament that invited him, there was another one but Kaoru didn’t know his name so Kaoru just kept quiet as he continued walking, his silver hair swaying like rice stalks in the wind and his blue cat like eyes scanned the area, of course to see how things will go and who are the other opponents. Now it's just only a matter of time.
Kaoru
Kaoru
Fallen Inquisitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:10 pm

The ground shook and a little off from Kaoru the ground split. The fissure was pretty small, though was quite thick. From its bowels rose a large stone throne. The throne rose to just out of the ground before it healed perfectly.

Sitting in this large, bland stone throne was a Solomon, finegrs tapping away on one of the arms. He looked around taking in every last detail of what he could see, though when he spotted Kaoru he was unimpressed. He was not the first fallen angel, though a lot more powerful. Leaning his head on his untapping arm he looked at the advisor waiting, paitently.
Solomon Black
Solomon Black
The True Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:30 pm

Ren glanced slightly, inclining his head as well, to each person as they arrived, "So I can save us the time, and the Advisor from speaking, there will be no use of the elements Wind, Electricity of any kind, or Water. They can't be used because our friend, Advisor, is making it so any element that usually comes directly from the air or sky is unavailable. I say usually for effect here..."

He lowered his covered hand, the gauntlet diassapearing. Turning quickly around Ren watched as the Advisor summoned Kaoru and Solomon to the roof, making them appear up there instantly.
Renzenku
Renzenku
Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Castiella Kurayami Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:02 pm

Castiella was last to show up but she merely took the longer way which involved physically walking to the City of Angels, somewhere that she had not stepped foot into since she'd been banished, "Who in their right mind ever would have thought I'd step back into the forsaken place."

The sapphire haired female noticed Solomon, Renzenku, Ezrion and the new comer as she walked towards them. Cas stretched, arms above her head and arching her back slightly, earning a crack.
Castiella Kurayami
Castiella Kurayami
The Soul Babe

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:05 pm

Ren glanced down, catching site of Castiella, "Good, we're all here... So how is this working? Who's on whose team, voice your opinions so we can start as quick as possible."

Stratching his forearm Ren smiled.
Renzenku
Renzenku
Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezrion Alexander Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:47 pm

Ezrion stetched while he spoke, "Personally I dn't care who's side I'm on."
Ezrion Alexander
Ezrion Alexander
Fate's Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Castiella Kurayami Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:51 pm

"I concure, being that I'd rather be sitting somewhere eating chocolate cheese cake and drinking a cappucino," Cas replied to Ren.
Castiella Kurayami
Castiella Kurayami
The Soul Babe

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaoru Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:06 am

“Anything is possible, Ren..” Kaoru said with a calm demeanour on the situation. It seems that he and another was teleported towards the advisor who was with Ren. There was another fallen angel it seems and that she partly resembles someone Kaoru knew when he was young. A childhood friend, maybe but Kaoru couldn’t remember any details and memory of it though.
Kaoru
Kaoru
Fallen Inquisitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:50 pm

Solomon looked around, " I would like to fight with Renzenku by my side for once. " He began to pace. " How about me and Ren take the other three. " He looked at the advisor, " Is that fine with you? "
Solomon Black
Solomon Black
The True Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:43 pm

Ren smirked slightly, "That would work for me..." Turning to the Advisor Ren smiled, "It has been decided, let it begin..."

Jumping backward off the building he spiralled sideways and flared out his wings, the wind picked up to intense sizes and rocketed off to the left of the City, which was about the size of Toronto of old.

Rain started to spaztically splutter here and there in bits on the island, lightning fried the earth and Ren smiled still, avoiding a lightning bolt with ease. Flipping around he folded his wings slighty, and caught the wind in such a way that he stayed in place. "Decide on your plans, Solomon follow me..."
Renzenku
Renzenku
Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:22 pm

Solomon nodded, jumping high into the air he did a back flip and grew two large black feathered wings out of his back. Flapping them he flew straight toward Ren, having to move every now and then to dodge a lightning bolt.

When he reached Ren he had no problem with the winds, and also stayed in place to the left sightly above him.
Solomon Black
Solomon Black
The True Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezrion Alexander Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:34 pm

Ezrion turned to the man still standing on the roof with him. "We've never met, my name's Ezrion. What's your?" he asked. He then extended his hand to the other.
Ezrion Alexander
Ezrion Alexander
Fate's Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Castiella Kurayami Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:16 pm

Castiella appeared beside the two males who would be her teammates for this battle, "Partying up here or somethin' guys?"

The teen looked back to where Solomon and Renzenku were in the air.

Last edited by Castiella Kurayami on Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Castiella Kurayami
Castiella Kurayami
The Soul Babe

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:18 pm

((We're in the air Cas...))

Ren turned to Solomon, "Come, we'll set up base where the Angel Council would come, if they did and when."

Finishing his turn he flew quickly to a large empty lot somewhere off to the right in the city.
Renzenku
Renzenku
Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaoru Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:01 am

Kaoru then back flip down towards the ground from the rooftop and landed of so gracefully on the ground before turning towards Ezrion and the other fallen angel woman. “Kaoru..” he replied towards Ezrion question on who he was. “One warning though Ezrion.. Those who do not have a pure heart will inevitably lose their power within the grounds of this city.. Hence it’s name.. Thus be aware of your limits.. and Milady, please maintain your composure at all times” Kaoru added before he turned to look and calculate the trajectory of where Ren and Solomon were headed. “Follow me..” Kaoru said assuming leadership of the group, and hoping that they follow him as Kaoru raced across the rooftops. “So.. What are your powers? Please explain in minute detail for me.. It is to ensure a good battle plan is executed into perfection..” Kaoru added, wondering what were their powers.
Kaoru
Kaoru
Fallen Inquisitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:04 am

Ren landed in the field with little problem, the ground was fried here and there but otherwise the clump of buildings surronding them was covering the wind. Ren turned to Solomon, "You'll get weaker here... You must remember that, when they eventually reach us, or we reach them, you take Ezrion and Cas. I'll take Kaoru..."

Ren smirked, "My Artifacts will make this even funner..."
Renzenku
Renzenku
Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:22 am

Solomon who was right behind Ren, staying slightly above the ground, flapped his wings. " Fine, make sure you and Kaoru do not go to off. I want to see his power first hand. " He looked in the threes direction. " Do we begin now ? "
Solomon Black
Solomon Black
The True Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezrion Alexander Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:42 am

Ezrion followed Kaoru across the roof tops. "I have complete control of fire, and my demon and chaotic energies. Although those would be less then adiquite here." he stated, "And in my highest form I seem to be able to use anything in the soil to create bones."
Ezrion Alexander
Ezrion Alexander
Fate's Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:33 pm

Ren looked at Solomon uneasily, "You realise you don't have to ask right? You start when you start, I start when I start..."

Ren folding his wings, and they dissapeared, "I won't need those just yet..."

Pulling his broadsword from its sheath Ren smiled, "Fun times..."
Renzenku
Renzenku
Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Castiella Kurayami Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:24 pm

Castiella followed Kaoru, coming up on his right, "First off, you made it sound like I'm a sissy girl when you said to maintain my composure and I do wonder why. Secondly, I have complete control over the four main elements along with electricity. I don't have my full power because the council was a bunch of assholes and locked my divinity away when I pissed them off. Once I breake the lock I'll have my divinity."

The sapphire haired girl felt as though she recognized Kaoru from somewhere but ignored it for now.

"Solomon too has control over all the elements plus electricity but he also controls metal."
Castiella Kurayami
Castiella Kurayami
The Soul Babe

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezrion Alexander Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:27 pm

"As well as everything else apparently," Ezrion added.
Ezrion Alexander
Ezrion Alexander
Fate's Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragno Rakk Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:28 pm

(Cough, just so you know, in angel lore if one gets kicked out of being an angel they get their divinity powers taken away, not locked. Actual Angel Lore there, not just **** I made up. And as a side note: hahahaha, you lost your 'divinity')
Ragno Rakk
Ragno Rakk
Admin

https://destinywars.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next