Destiny Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Magic Tricks
It's been a hard day's night. | Open to anyone EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 10:31 pm by Azmot

» Azmot
It's been a hard day's night. | Open to anyone EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 10:22 pm by Renzenku

» Heyo!
It's been a hard day's night. | Open to anyone EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 12:11 am by Grimble

» Glutton's Spirit Ribbons
It's been a hard day's night. | Open to anyone EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 2:03 pm by Renzenku

» Glutton's Trident
It's been a hard day's night. | Open to anyone EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 2:02 pm by Renzenku

» Glutton's Base Skills
It's been a hard day's night. | Open to anyone EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 2:01 pm by Renzenku

» Glutton
It's been a hard day's night. | Open to anyone EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 1:59 pm by Renzenku

» Lost [Open]
It's been a hard day's night. | Open to anyone EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 11:55 am by EvelynFate

» It's been a hard day's night. | Open to anyone
It's been a hard day's night. | Open to anyone EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 9:30 am by Gamma Alpha Omega

» Lost...
It's been a hard day's night. | Open to anyone EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 9:29 pm by Ezrion Alexander

Guild of Leaders
Administrators

Moderators

Friends of the Site
free forum
free forum
free forum

It's been a hard day's night. | Open to anyone

3 posters

Go down

It's been a hard day's night. | Open to anyone Empty It's been a hard day's night. | Open to anyone

Post by Gamma Alpha Omega Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:46 pm

Alpha's feet carried her towards the small cafe on the corner of the street she was on. Stretching her back a bit as she walked, her eyes watched everything carefully. It was the mercenary instinct that she had honed down to a science that she was using right now. It would be litterally impossible for someone to sneak up on her at this point in time, and it wasn't often that she let her guard down anymore. Purple eyes roved around the cafe as she walked in and straight up to the counter to slide onto a stool.

People might wonder how she got there without a bike, since she looked like your typical biker chick, minus the tattooes, but to be honest, she only dressed like this because of the ease of movement it allowed her. Her sword was strapped to her back, and she was using her Shadow elements to hide the sword on her back, and her quarterstaff was left in her hotel room. This wasn't her town, and she didn't want it to be anything to her but a town that she was passing through and getting a job from.

Ordering a large pepsi, she sits at the counter on a stool, and watched the people coming in and out. A little conversation wasn't going to hurt her, but she didn't feel like starting one.
Gamma Alpha Omega
Gamma Alpha Omega

Back to top Go down

It's been a hard day's night. | Open to anyone Empty Re: It's been a hard day's night. | Open to anyone

Post by Ezrion Alexander Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:05 pm

Ezrion sat in the back corner of the cafe, glancing up for his coffee as he sensed a presence, one that was using the elements. He looked to the biker chick who was sitting at the counter, wondering what she was, and why she was here. He stood up, his six swords floating around him, none of the many species of beings so much as glanced at him, they were used o it by now.

He began to walk over to the girl, fire trailing off of his fingertips as he offered her a hand to shake. He smirked at her. "My name is Ezrion. An you caught my attention with your elemental manipulation. What is your name, miss?"
Ezrion Alexander
Ezrion Alexander
Fate's Destruction

Back to top Go down

It's been a hard day's night. | Open to anyone Empty Re: It's been a hard day's night. | Open to anyone

Post by Gamma Alpha Omega Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:36 am

Alpha glanced around, her eyes taking in the guy who was sitting in the corner, and was getting up. He stopped near her, and she turned to him, using her own fire manipulation to protect her hands from his flames. "I go by many different names, but most often I'm called Alpha. Nice to meet you Ezrion." She said, with her head tilted to the side a bit with a smile on her face.

"I'm slightly impressed you caught my elemental maniplution. Most don't." Her voice was still pleasant, and she intended to keep it that way.
Gamma Alpha Omega
Gamma Alpha Omega

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezrion Alexander Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:00 am

Ezrion took her hand in his and bending over, kissed it lightly. He stood straight again. "Well you may want to get used to it, most people on the island can sense things like that, most of them are better at it then I am." He smirked and took a seat next to her, ordering himself another coffee.

"So what brings you to our little piece of hell hmm? You get dragged here for the tournament or the impending war?" He glanced over at her. He randomly reached out and grabbed the hilt of one of the swords floating around him, the others continued. He rested the blade on the counter and examined it's edges, sharpening them with his pure energy. When Ezrion finished he smirked again.
Ezrion Alexander
Ezrion Alexander
Fate's Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Gamma Alpha Omega Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:20 pm

Alpha gave a smirk. "If you're so poor at it, then I suppose that I should mention that I'm not really trying to mask it." She took her hand back after he had kissed it, and raised an eyebrow. Most gentlemanly actions like that weren't bestowed on her, because of her normal look of being a woman of ill repute. "I'm here for the tournament, though the war is intriguing at always. I fight like a crazy person when I'm in a battle." She said with a feral little smile. Watching him sharpen his sword with pure energy was rather fascinating to be honest. Alpha's one thing was weapons, and she loved them. Letting her shadow manipulation go, she reveals her sword, and looks over at him. "What about you? What are you here for?"
Gamma Alpha Omega
Gamma Alpha Omega

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezrion Alexander Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:20 pm

Ezrion smiles. "To fight, plain and simple, whether in the tournament or the war it matters not." He released his sword, and it again began to float around him. HE looked over at her blade and nodded in approval. "Nice weapon you have there, it have a name?"
Ezrion Alexander
Ezrion Alexander
Fate's Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:52 pm

Solomon formed out of shadows in the corner of the cafe. He stared down Alpha and Ezrion, a new source of energy had appeared on the island and he was checking it out. It seemed to have some elemental manipulation, Solomon might be able to exploit that.

He picked at a fingernail as he silently and completely detectable by energy signature. Unlike Ezrion who puts his in a void, or Renzenku who has his locked away. Solomon's as always, there for people to see, albiet he condensed it as to not destroy everything around him.
Solomon Black
Solomon Black
The True Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Gamma Alpha Omega Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:09 pm

Alpha nodded. She understood the blood lust that all people in this world had. A smirk crossed her face as her hand came up to her sword hilt. "Thanks Ezrion. It doesn't have a name, because it doesn't have a personality. But it'll never dull, and I'll never have to worry about losing it. It will only react to my touch." She said feeling the presence that showed up behind her.

A glance behind her showed the man that had walked out from the shadows. He didn't make her nervous, but he certainly didn't make her feel safe either. His energy level was high, but alot of it was condensed, meaning he had more. Ignoring him for now, she looks back to Ezrion. "Care to try it out? My sword supports all my abilities."
Gamma Alpha Omega
Gamma Alpha Omega

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezrion Alexander Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:25 pm

Ezrion nodded as she spoke. He didn't even look up as Solomon appeared. "Hey Solomon." He heard Alpha continue speaking. Ezrion cocked an eyebrow in response to what sounded as a challenge. "Are you challenging me to a fight? If so I gladly accept." He smirked his swords still hovering around him.

He looked over at Solomon now. "I assume your here to check out the fresh meat, if so come with us and get a proper display of her power."
Ezrion Alexander
Ezrion Alexander
Fate's Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Gamma Alpha Omega Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:30 am

Alpha's mind registered that the guys name was Solomon, and to be quite frankly honest, she didn't care. Her eyes roved over to him, and then over to Solomon, listened to what he had said to him. "I have only meant a friendly spar, but since you seem to want to insult me by calling me fresh meat, then it's a challenge." She said with a small glare at the man.

Standing up, she gestures to do. She didn't fight in doors if she didn't have to.
Gamma Alpha Omega
Gamma Alpha Omega

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down