Destiny Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Magic Tricks
Power Battle Three - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 10:31 pm by Azmot

» Azmot
Power Battle Three - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 10:22 pm by Renzenku

» Heyo!
Power Battle Three - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 12:11 am by Grimble

» Glutton's Spirit Ribbons
Power Battle Three - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 2:03 pm by Renzenku

» Glutton's Trident
Power Battle Three - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 2:02 pm by Renzenku

» Glutton's Base Skills
Power Battle Three - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 2:01 pm by Renzenku

» Glutton
Power Battle Three - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 1:59 pm by Renzenku

» Lost [Open]
Power Battle Three - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 11:55 am by EvelynFate

» It's been a hard day's night. | Open to anyone
Power Battle Three - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 9:30 am by Gamma Alpha Omega

» Lost...
Power Battle Three - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 9:29 pm by Ezrion Alexander

Guild of Leaders
Administrators

Moderators

Friends of the Site
free forum
free forum
free forum

Power Battle Three

+2
Ezrion Alexander
Renzenku
6 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Power Battle Three - Page 4 Empty Re: Power Battle Three

Post by Kaoru Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:42 pm

Kaoru had the intuition and now that opportunity has come, would one take it? Yes or no? Be it a trap or not? Kaoru already had the few possibilities of what Ren will do and since that he already had released his Shikai earlier and Ren saw it, everything was in place. Kaoru walked slowly out of the way while Ren who saw the Shikai, is completely hypnotised and can only see a disillusion of Kaoru, the illusion was too perfect till the very last drop of detail. Luckily when hypnosis happens the illusion created doesn’t have any kind of energy within it but Kaoru does have a choice to change that however this was not the time. As Ren concentrated his attacks on the illusion, the real Kaoru then appeared behind Ren, a his blade in his hand, and made a slash towards his back, before sending an armada of tiny blades towards Ren as a volley. “Come now Ren, I believe your better than that..” Kaoru said mockingly, before unsheathing his blade and went into a battoujutsu position.
Kaoru
Kaoru
Fallen Inquisitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:59 pm

Ren smirked, "Illusions... Sad..." A blur of movement from Ren and every attack was blocked or deflected. ((OOC: I updated my profile two days ago... Maybe you should read it))

Ren spun around and the gauntlets altered and shifted, before settling back in their gaunltet form, the gauntlets glittered of sharp diamonds. Which Ren used on theoffensive to change positions behind Kaoru and punched him away, using little force so it only pushed him and caused no pain.

Floating there Ren smirked, and flaming grieves appeared on his legs, "The power of the Pheonix is the Fire of the Gods..."

Curling up he bashed the gauntlets against the grieves, and several extremely sharp diamond spikes, covered in searing hot flames, shot at Kaoru...
Renzenku
Renzenku
Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaoru Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:07 pm

Kaoru evaded the punch easily but still he made some distance between him and Ren. "When is Ren going to stop using the artifacts.." Kaoru taught before he again used his blade's true ability to create another illusion and appeared far from the flames where the attack couldn't hit him. Kaoru then touched his hand on the ground and quakes started to appear everywhere around the city, and the resulting shockwaves went towards Ren in waves of tall and huge earth spikes.
Kaoru
Kaoru
Fallen Inquisitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:41 pm

((Ok, first. Don't rewind the time and say you evaded the punch. That's the second time you did that >.< Both of which were completely weak hits and didn't do much. You feel accomplished that you dodged a punch made to knock you back a little and cause no pain?))

Ren smirked, and caught the spikes. Touching the one directly in front of him, the rest stopping in queue. They shattered, behind the large chunks of rocks moving across Ren's face Ren looked to the side and smiled, "Pointless..."

Ren also leaned his head down, "And illusion against me in anyway are extremely ineffective. As in, they don't work at all...." The shattered rock reformed, under the utter control of the gaunlets. A simple spear made of Pure Earth at God level was formed in Rens hand, impossible to stop with any level of Earth control, in any form...Ever, "You should handle this simply..."

He heaved it lightly at Kaoru, and as it left his hand it instantly was in front of Kaoru, now excrutiatingly sharp and the size of six double deckers buses stacked side by side and on top of each other. Diamond tipped and diamond shafted to boot. Impossible to break.
Renzenku
Renzenku
Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:00 pm

Solomon laughed at what he was seeing, the difference in power was so obvious. He might have to clap in a little.
Solomon Black
Solomon Black
The True Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaoru Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:24 pm

(Since when did i rewind time. I believe i'm given a choice to either get punched or evade right? and why should i feel accomplished about it? I dont even see any accomplishment. Now back onto topic, what do you mean by the size of six double deckers buses stacked side by side and on top of each other? I just dont get it.)
Kaoru
Kaoru
Fallen Inquisitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:10 pm

((You weren't given a choice. Ren hit you. It says in the post, therefore... And, I mean Three double decker buses are next to each other, and three more are on top of them, like this:

XXX
XXX
I wasn't being rude or anything either))
Renzenku
Renzenku
Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:18 am

( dude, just take the hit and recover like everyone else on the site... No body likes getting hit, but it is part of god mod life. )
Solomon Black
Solomon Black
The True Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaoru Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:42 am

(KK.. As long as it moves the Rp..)

Kaoru invetiablity was hit by the huge spear that suddenly appeared near him but still the damage on the city was far more worst than Kaoru getting hit. Imagine the size of the spear that large hitting it. Ouch. At any rate, Kaoru got himself in quite a bloody situation for a moment before healing himself and returned to normal. Armor wasn’t really his thing, maybe because it made him more agile. “One can play that game..” Kaoru added before sending his blade into Bankai mode and started to send wave after wave which appear from all sides, out of nowhere and instantly in front, beside, above and below of Ren, slamming him from all directions, although not as powerful as his Gokei technique, it’s still strong enough to create shockwave explosions with each hit. Oh Kaoru wasn’t over yet, he send more waves but this time the blades were in minute sizes and appeared in the parts where Ren’s armor couldn’t protect him and the blades slashed him before the wound exploded creating beautiful fireworks.
Kaoru
Kaoru
Fallen Inquisitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:00 pm

Ren smiled, he accepted the blows in turn and recovered quickly, however being that the only places his armour wasn't covering were all non-lethal the wounds were superficial. Ren sighed and lowered himself to the ground, his arm's and legs having been nearly blown up entirely, but healed almost exactly after the wounds had been inflicted Ren was now unwounded.

Looking up he frowned, "I will use nothing but a single blade, let's see what you've got. Can't be much more then we last fought, as it has only been a week or so...."

Putting his hand to his side he opened and closed his hand, Cosmos's Blade appearing in it, a brilliant white light covered Ren for a moment before he stood with miniscule planets orbiting him, Cosmos's Blade surronded in Either energy to weaken its state, as the blade no longer touched things directly, his armour was back inside his skin and he was perfectly open. That is, if you count only having one blade, given to Ren by one of the two original beings in the entirety of any universe and having miniscule planets rotating around you for a small defense 'open'.

Staying where he was he stabbed Cosmos's Blade into the ground, a pillar of pure light destruction rose to meet Kaoru, made of beyond-God level Cosmos Element, making it completely impossible to control by anyone other then Cosmos or one given the power by Cosmos herself, which quite plainly, Kaoru did not have in any way shape or form. However, the pillar was small and easy to dodge at the height Kaoru was. ((OOC: Sorry, don't know how high/low you are))

Ren flipped the blade up and held it across his body, and smiled, a small shield covering Ren's chest made of pure Cosmos Energy.

((OOC: I know I'm mainly bitching, but I say this anyways: Enough argueing, let us RP! and be friends! On a side note, do you happen to know anyone willing to come and be active on this site Kaoru? Even from the KH site if you can ^^))
Renzenku
Renzenku
Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaoru Wed May 05, 2010 12:03 pm

(OOC: Sorry Ren for my late reply, i'll reply tomorrow.. Please forgive me.. and i think that only some will join, the experience members are already packed with daily stuffs.. you could try the new members though and some plans that only you and solomon knows huh.. Interesting..)
Kaoru
Kaoru
Fallen Inquisitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Wed May 05, 2010 12:45 pm

((((No problem at all my friend, just edit that post into your attack when you do respond. And I'll edit this into mine ^^, and now Ezrion knows those plans as well, well, he knows the generality, and Solomon knows the specifics of the whole idea. Ezrion simply knows what does what. Also, there are going to be some minor changes here and there to the site, I'm not sure what juuuuust yet, but I think I'll probably add in a form of post seniority, but not precisely post senority... I'll work that out at a later time though, as is. Meh. ^^)))))
Renzenku
Renzenku
Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaoru Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:30 am

“Smug aren’t you..” Kaoru said as he blade unsheathed itself back into the scabbard. “I’ll fight with you on fair grounds then.. but instead of using a sword, I’ll use a spear, a cursed on to be exact..” With that, a tattoo moved from Kaoru’s main dragon tattoo towards his palm and a two meter long, red spear appeared. It’s name, Gáe Dearg, The Crimson Rose of Exorcism.

As pure Cosmos energy came near him, Kaoru immediately identified that Ren even in his current state could not control such power. Cosmos, God of Harmony, a divine being of unforeseen power and there was Chaos, God of Discord, a demonic figure of pandemonium. Both have been at war with each other, yet still since Ren has the blade of Cosmos, Kaoru theorize that he also had the blade of Chaos. He’ll surely visit the god of discord on a later date to identify this, how shall Kaoru put it, mess.

Meanwhile, Kaoru evaded the beams of destruction easily, moving like the water, flexible as ever before jumping back towards a distance and threw his spear towards Ren. This spear is special as it renders any magical defense useless. Any protection made of energy be it any beyond god-like ones will be rendered ineffective, and any weapon magically enhanced struck by Gáe Dearg will be rendered useless, in terms of it’s enhancement. Thus, it can be defended only by physical means. Still, a contract or curse already completed cannot be cancelled. Kaoru knows even gods have to abide by the laws of the world and being gods, it will be a blow to them if they disobey the laws.
Kaoru
Kaoru
Fallen Inquisitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:07 am

Ren bashed the Spear away with Cosmos's Blade, smirking, he caught the end of the spear with his left hand and held it tightly; the metal beneath his hands starting to melt, smiling at Kaoru he dropped the spear and dashed at Kaoru. Lifting Cosmos's Blade it changed momentarily to a Greatsword, before shifting back to its base state as it swung towards Kaoru's head, it continued to shift to larger and larger weaponry as it swung, and by the time it got near Kaoru, just before the blade connected Ren dissapeared with the attack. Completely unseen by Kaoru, and completely invisible on any magical or land "radar" one might have, included their own senses, dashing forwards he ran past Kaoru and turned, continuing that movement for five turns, when he finished moving something was etched into the ground at Kaoru's feet, something that prevented him from moving outside it's etched bounds; a pentagram of sorts.

Turning Ren smiled and flickered into view inside the pentagram, "Good luck with this by the way, I hope it isn't to inconvienent that you've lost your spear for now; this pentagram blocked any teleportation, warping, dissapearing, summoning, exiting, anything that makes something that was not it the pentagram as it was made can not be brought into the pentagram..." Ren smirked again as he stabbed Cosmos's Blade into the ground beside him and stood straight.

((Good Luck with your search to figure out how Ren got the blades xD And, isn't that a bit of an extreme stretch for Kaoru to make that assumtion that he has Chaos's Blade as well, in no way does Ren show attributes of even being able to HOLD a weapon with that much pure evil in it, so why would he have that blade? SOlomon could have just as well had the Chaos Blade xD And yeah... The God of Discord will offer no insight to your little hunt, as he is slightly... Family Friendly - Let's leave it at that xD Oh and that whole, render all magical properties of a weapon; WAY to cheap. Fine, it can bypass and IGNORE magical properties, it is far to cheap to give tt the ability to render the magical properties of a weapon. An example is that the blade of the spear ignores magic; does not stop it, it phases through it like it was nothing; that is far more porper xD))
Renzenku
Renzenku
Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:37 pm

Solomon continued to watch the fight, taking everything into account. His scar began to itch again, though he could understand why. It only itched when a storm was coming, or when James made his special burrito's.

( I must agree with Ren, It would be way to cheap. Even by my standards * looks at excalibur and the trident blade. * )
Solomon Black
Solomon Black
The True Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaoru Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:40 am

Kaoru then gave it some taught for a moment, he was in a bad position but yet, this giving up method does prove a good advantage towards him. He still could use his hands for battle but it would be worthless, thus avoiding any more bloodshed is the best choice. “Very well.. I’ll put down my arms with satisfaction..” Kaoru added before walking in front of Ren and moved his hand into position for a handshake. “Congrats..” Kaoru said calmly in the spirit of sportsmanship. After the handshake, Kaoru will walk pass Ren and whisper to him quickly. “Lets meet one day.. I have a favor to ask..”
Kaoru
Kaoru
Fallen Inquisitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:57 pm

Ren nodded once, turned, and just before dashing away agreed formally to Kaoru's offer and shook his hand from his turned position before running full tilt at Ragno so that he could formally announce the end of the Power Battle; and once it was formal Ren left quickly to go home and watch TV and sighed slightly as he remembered that the pentagram was ever so slightly on the ground and he removed that seal completely.

((It's crap but blah))
Renzenku
Renzenku
Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4