Destiny Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Magic Tricks
Lost [Open] EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 10:31 pm by Azmot

» Azmot
Lost [Open] EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 10:22 pm by Renzenku

» Heyo!
Lost [Open] EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 12:11 am by Grimble

» Glutton's Spirit Ribbons
Lost [Open] EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 2:03 pm by Renzenku

» Glutton's Trident
Lost [Open] EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 2:02 pm by Renzenku

» Glutton's Base Skills
Lost [Open] EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 2:01 pm by Renzenku

» Glutton
Lost [Open] EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 1:59 pm by Renzenku

» Lost [Open]
Lost [Open] EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 11:55 am by EvelynFate

» It's been a hard day's night. | Open to anyone
Lost [Open] EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 9:30 am by Gamma Alpha Omega

» Lost...
Lost [Open] EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 9:29 pm by Ezrion Alexander

Guild of Leaders
Administrators

Moderators

Friends of the Site
free forum
free forum
free forum

Lost [Open]

2 posters

Go down

Lost [Open] Empty Lost [Open]

Post by EvelynFate Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:00 pm

A bite of her lip.

There was a lot of power here. The girl's eyes slipped back and forth, as the pressure in the back of her mind pushed lightly. Her eyes blinked, once, twice, as the illusion cocooned her, into a protective shell. It hid her energy, her sense of being : perhaps the only thing that could find her was a dog. Even then, Evelyn didn't make a sound, didn't even dare to breathe. There was power here, anyone with a hint of sense, or conditioning could tell that. She didn't want to be seen, to be found. But yet, the pressure on the back of her mind squeezed. Fate wanted out. The girl shook her head suddenly, as she pulled the black cloak tighter. It was a notice me not sort of illusion, as she quickly stepped into an alleyway. She felt the pressure hit her harder, as the girl bit her lip.

The plain, normal cutting knife in her hand gleamed. Her gaze lingered around the length of it, softly smiling. The metal glare was oddly comforting, as her body slid down the wall, the girl curling up against it. Lightly pressing the metal against her skin, she shut her eyes suddenly. Her lips began to form words, but not that anyone could hear it. The knife pressed closer, but stopped, as she heard a step. Who was there, she wondered..

Who was the next person that would try to make her their weapon?

EvelynFate

Back to top Go down

Lost [Open] Empty Re: Lost [Open]

Post by Ezrion Alexander Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:30 pm

Ezrion walked through the town, his eyes half shut, using his energy to sense his way around. He wondered around aimlessly for a while, nothing to do that day, no reason that consumed his being for now. He sighed, and turned down a random alley, lasting a hole through the wall, one that instantly repaired itself. Ezrion sighed again, Ragno was always watching everyone, so it was no surprise that the wall was instantly repaired.

He leaned against the wall and bashed his head lightly, boredom taking over. He sat down and fired up blasts of energy, creating multicoloured flashes of light high in the sky. He sighed again before he dropped his arms to his side and just leaned against the wall.
Ezrion Alexander
Ezrion Alexander
Fate's Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by EvelynFate Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:37 pm

The girl was startled, as the illusion melded away without warning, those wide, black eyes almost innocent. The girl bit her lip, as she had jerked. A light hiss escaped her lips, as she noted the cut. Dropping the knife, she fumbled into her pocket, looking for a bandage, but she already smelled the blood on the air. The male had startled her more then the girl cared to admit : she had heard a step, but she didn't expect the wall to blow up : much less just repair itself like that. She felt shy, as she dropped the bandages. With a wavering sigh, she picked them up, tears to her eyes.

She was just so lost and alone. The black haired girl just placed her head in her hands, and let out a light sob, the sleeves of her kimono flowing lightly to the ground. What a weird sight, she must have made. Especially appearing from no where, like most people would think. There was just.. too much. She had no idea what or why.. but.. still. She just couldn't help but cry, as Lilium's push faded. She was tired of fighting her own sister in her head, just.. everything. She just wanted an answer.

But Evelyn didn't want to become a weapon again.

EvelynFate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezrion Alexander Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:50 pm

Ezrion looked to his right and jumped when he saw and heard the girl next to him. She hadn't been there previously, so either so could teleport herself, or she had damn good camouflaging abilities. He ould smell blood coming from her and saw her fumbling with bandages, before she began to cry into her hands.

Ezrion moved closer, draping an arm across her shoulders, increasing his own body heat to give off more warmth. He didn't speak, but tried to be comforting with just his actions, for he felt that this was partially his fault, due to the hole blowing the wall up earlier. He sighed, things always seemed to happen when you least expect.
Ezrion Alexander
Ezrion Alexander
Fate's Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by EvelynFate Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:36 pm

It was warm, but foreign, as the girl lightly struggled, before giving up softly. Her shaking hands taking the bandage yet again, she applied it perfectly to her wrist, with trained expertise. She was a good girl, she always thought, for knowing how to bandage her wounds. That had made her the perfect soldier, able to rely on only herself and her own wits. Once it was bandaged, she wiped the tears from her eyes, bitting her lip. A weapon didn't cry. She gave a soft sigh, and a light smile, but that sadness still haunted her eyes.

''I'm Evelyn.'' she simply said, curling again, her head on her knees. She didn't like these feelings of loneliness and self worthlessness, but she had to deal with it. At least, for now. Until she figured everything out, at the least.

EvelynFate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezrion Alexander Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:41 pm

Ezrion smiled, trying to convey as much warmth though it as through his body. "Hello Evelyn, I'm Ezrion. What are you doing out here crying?" HE asked his voice kindly and low. He placed a hand on her wound, sending a burst of energy through it, healing her instantly. He smiled even more softly than before and sat there, still trying his best to cheer up this girl whom he did not know.
Ezrion Alexander
Ezrion Alexander
Fate's Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by EvelynFate Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:13 am

Surprised, the girl blinked, and almost stumbled, before smiling shyly. ''I don't know. I was just.. here. I don't know where I am, my father wanted to use me as a weapon, and my sister fused into my body and is a bloodthirsty thing.. and now I was sent here, from who knows where.. and all I know is that I'm all alone. I just.. It's hard. Even telling a perfect stranger won't do much, it'll still be there. I want to know why, and how and the whole thing works and just.. urg. I don't want to fight.. but lilium wants to. She loves it.'' the girl launched into a monologue of her life. It didn't matter it was a stranger. She just wanted it out, as her nails dug lightly into her knees. The healing didn't phase her : she could have done relatively the same thing. But the girl was concentrated. These feelings had to come out of her.. and soon.

EvelynFate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezrion Alexander Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:50 am

Ezrion sat silent, thinking about what she said. "You are not alone, you are among many unique individuals, some not so different from yourself. Here on the Island. I can't give you the answers you seek, but maybe I could help you find them." He stood and offered her his hand to help her rise. "Theres no need for tears, its such a grand day for new opportunities. So stand tall and proud, theres no need for you to beat yourself for things that are beyond your control."
Ezrion Alexander
Ezrion Alexander
Fate's Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by EvelynFate Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:53 am

The girl gave a light smile, surprised, but letting herself to her feet. She nodded softly, wiping the tears from her eyes : what an idiot she had been really. ''Thank you.. it's hard to find anyone kind in this world.'' she said softly, the short black strands half covering her eyes, as she fiddled with her sleeve for a moment. Running both hands through her hair, she messed it up, before letting out a giggle. ''Ok, you're right. I've been far too into self-pity. And the Island? Just where did I end up?'' the girl asked softly, as she cracked bones in her body, probably sore from the hard last few days she'd been through. But there was a hope now : she had to take. If only to feel better.

EvelynFate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezrion Alexander Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:50 am

Ezrion smiled and nodded. When asked where they were he sighed. "The Island, an island that is in it's own universe that is under complete control by a man named Ragno. Thats the most I can tell you." He shrugged and shook his head.
Ezrion Alexander
Ezrion Alexander
Fate's Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by EvelynFate Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:06 am

She felt a frown touch her face, but quickly dispersed it. ''Well ok, that was more then I thought. Is there a reason... no. It's to fight isn't it?'' she said, almost as if coming to her own conclusion. She had been raised as a weapon, so it would make sense if she had been chosen to fight yet again. Simple as that, honestly, as the girl bit her lip, and lightly dragged her fingers over the bandage. To fight.. that was her destiny. Or rather, her sister's. With a light shut of her eyes, she shook her head. She was rather distressed at this thought, as it showed on her face.

EvelynFate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezrion Alexander Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:47 am

Ezrion nodded. "Indeed, fight in a grand tournament, and possibly in the war to follow." He shook his head, wondering how much more she could take. He realized that she was gradually becoming distressed again and he smiled. "Why don't we forget about that for now and go get something to eat hmm?" He smiled at her again, trying to distract her from her unhappiness.
Ezrion Alexander
Ezrion Alexander
Fate's Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by EvelynFate Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:55 am

The girl gave a light laugh, and nodded softly. ''I guess that would be nice. I can figure things out later.'' she said softly, running another hand in her black strands. Idly, she felt another frown come on her face. ''Hm.. what's.. the currency..? and how.. is it obtained...?'' she asked kind of shyly, realizing just now that she had no money per say, and even if she did, probably not the currency of this world. The girl was absently scratching her hand, a nervous tick of hers.

EvelynFate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down