Destiny Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Magic Tricks
Lost... EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 10:31 pm by Azmot

» Azmot
Lost... EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 10:22 pm by Renzenku

» Heyo!
Lost... EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 12:11 am by Grimble

» Glutton's Spirit Ribbons
Lost... EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 2:03 pm by Renzenku

» Glutton's Trident
Lost... EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 2:02 pm by Renzenku

» Glutton's Base Skills
Lost... EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 2:01 pm by Renzenku

» Glutton
Lost... EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 1:59 pm by Renzenku

» Lost [Open]
Lost... EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 11:55 am by EvelynFate

» It's been a hard day's night. | Open to anyone
Lost... EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 9:30 am by Gamma Alpha Omega

» Lost...
Lost... EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 9:29 pm by Ezrion Alexander

Similar topics
    Guild of Leaders
    Administrators

Moderators

Friends of the Site
    free forum
    free forum
    free forum

Lost...

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Lost... Empty Lost...

Post by Iwahara Oichi Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:14 pm

Oichi stumbled through the dark town. The only light to help her see where she went came from the full moon. There were no other person in sight, the town seemed to be sleeping. Oichi sighed and sat down on the sidewalk. She had been walking all day, and when she finally found a sign of civilisation there were no one around. Why had the spirits sent her here anyway? There was no change in her search for a cure. She was still walking around aimlessly, only in a different location.
    Iwahara Oichi
    Iwahara Oichi

Back to top Go down

Lost... Empty Re: Lost...

Post by Ezrion Alexander Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:19 pm

Ezrion woke for a night time stroll through the town. He always enjoyed the town at night, it gave it a sense of peace which was very strained during the day. He walked over a slight hill, seeing a female figure sitting on the sidewalk. He didn't approach right away, not wanting to seem like a creeper, or a sexual predator. Eventually he walked over to the girl and stood in front of her.
    Ezrion Alexander
    Ezrion Alexander
    Fate's Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Iwahara Oichi Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:31 pm

Oichi barely noticed a man in the shadows. She eyed the man. She wasn't sure if it was a person or simply the shadows playing tricks on her until he walked up to her. She rose and brushed off her clothes, looking straight at the main with a polite smile. "Greetings. Do you think you could tell me where I am? I seem to be a little lost..." She said, trying her best to shake off the irritation from before.
    Iwahara Oichi
    Iwahara Oichi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezrion Alexander Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:43 pm

Ezrion smiled. "your in the only town on the Island, that's the most I can tell you, seeing as neither the town, nor the island have a name." He could tell she was new here. "Name's Ezrion, who are you?"
    Ezrion Alexander
    Ezrion Alexander
    Fate's Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Iwahara Oichi Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:48 pm

Oichi frowned. No names, huh? Where was this place?
    "Oh, where are my manners? I'm Iwahara Oichi."She said, bowing down like she was taught. She put a hand on her forehead, as if taking her own temperature. What now? Were there any other questions she could ask this guy? At last she just figured she'd go with the flow, she had all the time in the world.
    "Doesn't it strike you as odd that there are no names for this place?" She asked, clearly confused.
    Iwahara Oichi
    Iwahara Oichi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezrion Alexander Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:53 pm

Ezrion shrugged. "Not really seeing as until Ragno and Ren found the place it was completely deserted. You know for an island that has its own dimension you think it would have life." He said, answering her question. "How long have you been here?"
    Ezrion Alexander
    Ezrion Alexander
    Fate's Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Iwahara Oichi Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:00 pm

Oichi shook her head. This made less and less sense. Dimension? What was this man talking about? Maybe he was just some crazed murderer. There were no other people out, maybe they just tried to avoid him?
    "I've been here since this morning." She sighed and put her fists to her waist. "I don't know why I'm here or what you're talking about. You're not making much sense..." She could feel her irritation rise. Sbe was tired of this.
    Iwahara Oichi
    Iwahara Oichi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezrion Alexander Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:18 pm

Ezrion sighed. "this entire Island is in it's own universe, where nothing can reach it unless Ragno, the ruler basically, wants it to. He is drawing people here to fight, for his amusement." He scratched his head, trying to think of anything else he may have missed.
    Ezrion Alexander
    Ezrion Alexander
    Fate's Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Iwahara Oichi Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:24 pm

Oichi looked at Ezrion in silent disbelief. That sounded incredibly far-fetched. If it indeed was true, what could her objective be? Should she fight and win something? Or should she try to put a stop to this? She thought of one other possibility. What if she hadn't been called by the spirits at all..?
    "Just my luck... Why do I keep getting dragged into these things?" She said, irritated.
    Iwahara Oichi
    Iwahara Oichi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezrion Alexander Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:28 pm

Ezrion laughed lightly. "Some people are just unlucky." He smirked. He randomly lit on fire for a second, afterwards red and black energy seeped from the soles of his feet, stretching out far in all directions. HE smiled now as the tendrils spiked up, harming nothing. HE raised an eyebrow at Oichi, waiting for her reaction.
    Ezrion Alexander
    Ezrion Alexander
    Fate's Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Iwahara Oichi Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:49 pm

Oichi reacted defensively, jumping back and covering her hands with her crystalhard ice. She watched him with narrowed eyes. "What was that for?" She said. Her suspicion of this guy raised a hundredfold.
    Iwahara Oichi
    Iwahara Oichi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezrion Alexander Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:52 pm

Ezrion smirked. "A little test, and amusement." He shrugged, not a little bit apologetic.
    Ezrion Alexander
    Ezrion Alexander
    Fate's Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Iwahara Oichi Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:01 pm

Oichi grew more annoyed with this person the longer she talked to him. "That kind of display will get you killed one day..." She said in a menacing voice. She didn't withdraw her ice, nor did she move or change her stance. She was standing in a low tiger stance, ready to deflect attacks. She didn't trust this guy enough to lower her guard.
    Iwahara Oichi
    Iwahara Oichi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezrion Alexander Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:32 pm

Ezrion smirked. "I've already died once." He shook his head slightly and laughed. He could clearly see that he was annoying this person, though he really didn't care.
    Ezrion Alexander
    Ezrion Alexander
    Fate's Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Iwahara Oichi Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:07 am

Oichi just couldn't seem to get this guy together. "You already died? That makes no sense, mind you." She said, almost in a mocking tone, as she tried to figure out what he was saying. She slowly let the ice on her left hand melt, it didn't seem as if he was trying to attack her.
    Iwahara Oichi
    Iwahara Oichi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezrion Alexander Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:20 pm

Ezrion sighed. "Would you like me to kill you to show you what I mean?" He asked, not threateningly. He crossed his arms and waited for her response.
    Ezrion Alexander
    Ezrion Alexander
    Fate's Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Iwahara Oichi Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:31 pm

Oichi backed away two steps further. "I'm fine with being alive." She wondered what the hell he was talking about. This really had to be a dream, all that was missing was pink elephants.
    Iwahara Oichi
    Iwahara Oichi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezrion Alexander Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:45 pm

Ezrion shrugged. "Suit yourself. I can;t say I blame you, death is extraordinarily painful." He sighed, realizing that the girl didn't believe him.
    Ezrion Alexander
    Ezrion Alexander
    Fate's Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Iwahara Oichi Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:58 pm

Trying to get death out of her head, Oichi decided to change the subject. "Why are you fighting to begin with? Wouldn't it be easier to take that guy down?" She wondered. The whole idea still seemed far fetched to her.
    Iwahara Oichi
    Iwahara Oichi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezrion Alexander Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:04 pm

Ezrion couldn;t help but burst out laughing. "How do you kill a God? An immortal being to the core? Impossible, You might as well ask the sun not to shine or the ground not to be solid." He said through his laughter. When he had regained control of himself and silently looked around for any of Ragno's tricks, making sure he hadn't earned his wrath.
    Ezrion Alexander
    Ezrion Alexander
    Fate's Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Iwahara Oichi Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:56 am

Oichi cursed and looked away for the first time, too mad to care whether he would attack her or not. "So what? We just accept our fate?" She said in a low voice. That was what she had been doing the last century, it hadn't exactly been making things better. She leaned against a wall and sat down, hugging her legs. "Why do I care? It's not like I have a life to return to, might as well just stay." She whispered. She was talking more to herself than Ezrion, her mood completely changed.
    Iwahara Oichi
    Iwahara Oichi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezrion Alexander Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:52 am

Ezrion sighed. "In my experience fate doesn't rule you, it just point you in the right direction." He smiled, now sorry about irritating this girl. "besides it's not as if he tells us everything we have to do he just brought us here, the rest is up to us."
    Ezrion Alexander
    Ezrion Alexander
    Fate's Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Iwahara Oichi Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:59 pm

Oichi nodded absently. What he said held truth. This man seemed to be trying to help her after all, in his own way at least. She looked up at him with a lost look on her face. "I'm sorry... For behaving like I did. It's a lot to take in. Could you help me get started?" She smiled faintly, trying her best to be polite and not to show him more weakness than she already did.
    Iwahara Oichi
    Iwahara Oichi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezrion Alexander Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:01 pm

Ezrion nodded. "Of course, what exactly do you need help with?" He asked, his eyes randomly gaining symbols in them, a black cloak of energy covering his body for less than a millisecond. He smiled as it vanished and waited for her to respond.
    Ezrion Alexander
    Ezrion Alexander
    Fate's Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Iwahara Oichi Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:08 pm

Oichi watched Ezrion with care, there were many things happening around him. Signs of energy, and strange symbols. She shrugged that off. What was improtant was to get as much information as possible. She rose up. "What exactly is it I'm supposed to do?"
    Iwahara Oichi
    Iwahara Oichi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next