Destiny Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Magic Tricks
Teaching the Demons Within You - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 10:31 pm by Azmot

» Azmot
Teaching the Demons Within You - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 10:22 pm by Renzenku

» Heyo!
Teaching the Demons Within You - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 12:11 am by Grimble

» Glutton's Spirit Ribbons
Teaching the Demons Within You - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 2:03 pm by Renzenku

» Glutton's Trident
Teaching the Demons Within You - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 2:02 pm by Renzenku

» Glutton's Base Skills
Teaching the Demons Within You - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 2:01 pm by Renzenku

» Glutton
Teaching the Demons Within You - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 1:59 pm by Renzenku

» Lost [Open]
Teaching the Demons Within You - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 11:55 am by EvelynFate

» It's been a hard day's night. | Open to anyone
Teaching the Demons Within You - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 9:30 am by Gamma Alpha Omega

» Lost...
Teaching the Demons Within You - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 9:29 pm by Ezrion Alexander

Similar topics
    Guild of Leaders
    Administrators

Moderators

Friends of the Site
    free forum
    free forum
    free forum

Teaching the Demons Within You

3 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Teaching the Demons Within You - Page 4 Empty Re: Teaching the Demons Within You

Post by Renzenku Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:50 pm

"Hmph, I suppose you did..." Falling apart, feathers floating slowly to the ground. Ren flew down from atop Yggdrasil, "Good, finally improving. I suppose I should let you fight me now shouldn't I?"

Gesturing at the feathers slowly dissolving into the ground Ren smiled, "I suppose I should explain that, or why I didn't fight you myself. It's quite simple, if you couldn't hit a copy you wouldn't be able to hit me. Since you hit it, I suppose we should fight..."

Crouching and flaring his wings to their limit he summoned a sword of light in his left hand and pulled out his combined Broadswords wielding it in his right hand. "I strongly suggest you go demon, or you might find yourself treking from hell. Your new objective is slightly harder then the last, defeat me. Or rather, cause me to use more then these wings. You'll find out what I mean when you suceed. Don't be surprised if we spend several days at this... At a time."
    Renzenku
    Renzenku
    Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Teaching the Demons Within You - Page 4 Empty Re: Teaching the Demons Within You

Post by Ezrion Alexander Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:39 pm

Ezrion stood there, building up energy for his transformation. When the pain hit he dropped to his knee's. His right hand became clawed, the arm covered in plates of armour with a spike on the elbow. His right leg was also covered in plates as well, also with a spike on the knee. His foot was covered in a boot like plate with a spiked tread. His torso became red on the right side and it was bumped and ridged, mimicking the ribcage beneath.

His wing grew from his shoulder and his scar opened to become the black hole absobing all his spare energy. His head was covered with a dome of armour with a triple row of spikes down the middle, with a slit for eyes, which sharpened his vision, and holes for breathing.

"So I can control what it looks like each time. Interesting," he said with mild amusement. He looked up at Ren and charged him. At the last moment he jumped up and over him stabbing down at him while he past.
    Ezrion Alexander
    Ezrion Alexander
    Fate's Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:45 pm

Ren domed his wings over himself, deflecting the blow. Spinning around and flaring his wings he caught Ezrion with the tip of his wing, taking the opportunity he changed the light sword into a whip and wrangled Ez with it, dragging his closer.

Pressing more energy into the whip to make it larger he closed his wings around Ezrion, and built up energy in the palm of his right hand.

Tightening his hold on Ezrion with his wings when he struggled Ren placed his hand on Ezrion's human sides back, firing a condensed beam of energy point blank at his back.

Releasing Ezrion from his hold his held him up with the whip and kicked him away, snapping the whip at his back before changing the whip back into a sword. Ren smiled and yawned.
    Renzenku
    Renzenku
    Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezrion Alexander Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:50 pm

Stunned by the sudden pain Ezrion stumbled forward. Dropping to his knees he tried to remember what Ren had shown him about healing. Placing his hand over the wound he built up energy and used it to slowly remake the area that was blown away. "Ouch, man I thought that I was a goner for a second there," he replied a little shakily. He wiped the sweat off of his brow.

He turned to face Ren and created an orb in his hand. He split it into twenty little orbs that floated around his head, each of which began spewing out little energy snakes. The snakes began to work their way over to Ren.
    Ezrion Alexander
    Ezrion Alexander
    Fate's Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:55 pm

Standing across from Ezrion Ren smiled, elongating his sword and slicing the little snakes into oblivion. "That all you got? You can't summon massive amounts of fire yet? You can't mold your energy into a weapon and ignite it. If you can, use your strongest fire attack on me and see where it gets you."

Smiling again Ren took and few steps backwards then took to the air, hovering 80 feet or so above the ground. "I'll stand float here for now, give me your best shot!"
    Renzenku
    Renzenku
    Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezrion Alexander Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:12 pm

Ezrion grinned up at Ren, "If you say so." He built up energy in his hands and sent it into the air around Ren and insinerated it. He made a ball of energy in his hands set it on fire and threw it at Ren. "Blazing explosion!" he shouted as he threw it. It explosion caused was ten kilometers in diameter.
    Ezrion Alexander
    Ezrion Alexander
    Fate's Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:24 pm

Ren held up his palm, "I excercise my right as an angel to control the chaotic and the angelic elements in nature and men. This fire is chaotic and so I admit my rights, CHAOS CONTROL!!!"

The explosion blink rapidly, then faded completely. On Ren's shoulder a small ember of flame started to grow, blinking slowly it grew to the size of a medium sized bird. In a poof of ash a Pheonix perched on Ren's shoulder, looking sideways at the brid he petted it's head. "Chaos Fauxe Lend me your power."

The bird flew up and spread it's wings, the wing span being near 18-25 meters, Ren's wings started to burn, falling away feather by feather the ash floated slowly to the ground. Fauxe flapped it's wings a few times then snapped them open, appearing on Ren's back, the bird gone and the wings of a Pheonix remained in place of Ren's usual Angel Wings. "Pheonix Wings... Very useful for several things, I'll show you one."

Staying where he was he flapped his new wings, an blast of embers rushed at Ezrion, starting an inferno on the ground where it touched - bright white divine light glowing from the fires. Reaching Ezrion it stopped and floated slowly down around him. "Life is a fickle thing, you life just to die if you are human, and if not, your life is bound to be taken sometime." Ren smiled, "Divine Pheonix Flames!" The embers touching Ezrion ignited in flames laced with Divine Light energy, "The Pheonix can give life to someone whom they hold dear, they themselves cannot die they return to ash and then are reborn anew. Their power is extremely destructive when used for a fighting nature."

Looking at his fist, he curiously examined it, clenching it tightly. When he opened his palm a pure white flame rested on it. "Curious and Curiouser. Expermentation of this new ability is beginning!"
    Renzenku
    Renzenku
    Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezrion Alexander Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:29 pm

Ezrion stood there not expecting the flames to injure him. When they did he immediately flinched backwards away from the fire. What's this I haven't been burned since I was five. "What did you do to the flames to make them hurt me?" he asked curiously.
    Ezrion Alexander
    Ezrion Alexander
    Fate's Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:47 pm

"Pheonix's are being of Divine Energy, I can simply put some of my own Divine Energy into the Flames of a Pheonix to make the Divine energy slightly more dominant. In the end it burns who it touches no matter their control." Ren smiled, "Don't expect any fire I use for now to be weak in any form, do not expect to be able to just let it hit you."

Flapping the wings again he sent divine white flames spiralling, in a tornado like fashion, at Ezrion. Igniting the flames with more Divine Embers and a little present centered in the center, his sword mixed with his energy sword -in the end creating a controlable sword of massive divine energy.
    Renzenku
    Renzenku
    Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezrion Alexander Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:56 pm

Ezrion gaped at the sword for a second before he flew up and out of the way of the blade. He blasted Ren with flames amplified with his own energy. Diving at Ren he grasped his katana in his left hand and slashed at his head.
    Ezrion Alexander
    Ezrion Alexander
    Fate's Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:08 pm

Ren folded his left wing over himslef protecting himself from the blade. Then flicking his wing outward just as the sword connected, sending it and Ezrion spiralling off. Clenching his fist he grabbed the sword flying off using Projection powers, dragging it to himself he closed his wings over it. Opening his wings Ezrion's sword was gone, reaching his hand out he clenched his hand and a sword made of divine white flames appeared in his hand.

Ren smiled, "Found your sword, powered it up with my own energy too."

Catching his divine light blade as it spiralled back to him he combined it with the Divine Flame Sword, creating a sword with a plain hilt and a blade 10 feet long, thick, and made of Divine Flames.

"Bring on your best shot, if you run out of energy just summon your own blade of fire."
    Renzenku
    Renzenku
    Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezrion Alexander Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:13 pm

Ezrion created two portals one behind each of their backs. Stepping backwards into one, he appeared behind Ren and gripped his neck with his clawed hand drawing little streams of blood. He built up energy in his left hand.

He blasted it through Ren's chest and kicked him down toward the ground. I wonder what he'll do now? He floats in the air watching Ren slowly fall down to the ground.
    Ezrion Alexander
    Ezrion Alexander
    Fate's Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:23 pm

Ren smirked as he fell to the ground, dust rising as he collided with the ground. Curling himself in his wings he healed, but Ezrion couldn't see that. All Ez could see was a flare of light and Ren suddenly dashing as mad speed towards him.

Ren's wings healed all his wounds, he looked up at where Ezrion was, and sent more energy into his sword. Dashing at Ezrion at a fifth of his top speep in his current state, which was around 30 miles slower then Mach Speed. Lifting his sword in a preperation to slash he closed the distance between him and Ezrion.

He swung with his right hand, a blur of energy and a flash of light energy against armour. Ren smirked, "Sorry, I got ahead of myself, want me to heal that for you?" In Ren's left hand was his actual Divine Flame sword, now protruding out Ezrion's back- stabbing straight through 4 of his ribs and a lung. Flicking his left hand the simple light sword dissapeared, Ren survayed the damage he had done, "Shit... That will kill him very soon if I don't heal him, considering the width of the blade- 3 inches, and the length- 18 or so feet. That means that the flames will purge his body of all his impurities, which won't be pleasent for Ezrion and would kill him..."

Ren had decided, pulling his sword out of Ezrion and letting it drop to the ground he hugged Ezrion and wrapped the Pheonix wings around them both, the Flame licking at their skin and the feeling of something running down their skin as the Pheonix Wings sterilized, healed and returned both their bodies to full condition.

The Pheonix wings dissolved in ash, the Pheonix having run out of energy from the massive healing and the fighting, in it's place Ren's wings did not return. Ren smiled, "I can't let you have it all Ez..." Hugging him as tightly as possible he flipped upside down once again, spiralling them towards the ground, "Light Speed Taijutsu Style!" Flaring Divine White Energy out of his feet he sent them downwards...

In less then the blink of an eye Ren sat on top of Ezrion 30 or so feet down in a gigantic hole in the ground. "Careful now..." Ren stood up and jumped to the edge of the crater, "That shouldn't be to bad, massive pain from before and the feeling of dying would be gone, and you should be at max power once more."
    Renzenku
    Renzenku
    Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezrion Alexander Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:49 pm

"That was unpleasant, and painful," Ezrion stated as he got to his feet. "Anyway, let's resume." He takes his sword's in each hand and stabbed them into the ground. Placing his hand's in front of himself he creates a large orb in front of himself. He launched it at Ren and surrounded him with portals with one on either side of himself. He launched energy and fire through them.

Even if they miss the portals will make it continuesly rebound at him. Making another portal above his head so that he can't fly out of it. Using energy to pick up and throw his swords into the fray. "How do you like that?" he asks sarcastically.
    Ezrion Alexander
    Ezrion Alexander
    Fate's Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:03 pm

Ren smiled brightly, far more brighter then someone in his predicament, the instant Ezrion created a portal he knew his chance was there, the fire was a nice bonus.

He held up his hand and simply said, "Chaos Control..." The portals and fire shuddered then dissapered, reappearing behind Ren and slowly growing and forming into large beings. A large Pheonix formed behind and to the right of him, and a secondary form formed on his left hidden by shadows.

Smirking he looked down at Ezrion, "Far to simple..." The swords impaled Ren in the hip and the arm, his smile did not waver and he pulled them out of his hip and arm, healing them himself. The shadows swooped and spun around Ren, the Pheonix transforming into Divine Flames spinning around Ren as well.

Ren rose his arms upwards and the shadow and the flames followed the motion, flying high into the sky and diving back down smashing into the ground created a humongous earthquake.

Smiling angelicly he held his palm up and spoke softly, "It is once in a year I am allowed to do this, and I call upon my rights as the leader angel to sacrafice my two friends to summon another. Divine Control..."

Rising up from the earthquake was a humongous panda, with the Pheonix wrapped around his left arm and the shadows on his right, they slowly disappeards into it and the Panda punched Ren in the back. The panda's arm liquidizing into his back and soon the rest of it followed, Ren smiled "I can only use divine control every so often and it allows me to Control my own moves to summon one of my friends, at the cost of two other of my friends of course."

Slowly forming over his torso was a armour made of Yggdrasil Bark, slowly shaping and forming into a solid mass of energy that calmed and was perfectly smooth and contured with Ren's body. A small panda head image ingraved into the front center of the armour. "Fun fun fun."

Picking his blade off the ground, still caressed in Divine White Flames and smiled, "Is that all you got?"
    Renzenku
    Renzenku
    Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezrion Alexander Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:25 pm

"Not really," he replied calmly. "Blazing combination Inferno and Tempest!" he shouted while creating a mass exposion and a meteor shower simultaniously. The explosion was five kilometers in diameter.
    Ezrion Alexander
    Ezrion Alexander
    Fate's Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:38 pm

Ren yawned and layed back on the grass, the explosion burning him badly- but it was nothing he hadn't had worse of. Every meteor missed and Ren smiled, healing himself as he did so, "The bad thing about Meteor showers is that they're very unpredicatable."

Continuing to lay there he started orchastrating an invsible orchastra, beams of light responding to the movement of Ren's arms. Several hundred beams of light surronded Ezrion, each representing the notes in a symphony, and Ren smiled aiming them at Ezrion's feet, letting them stab into the ground around Ez.
    Renzenku
    Renzenku
    Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezrion Alexander Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:50 pm

Ezrion jumped and backflipped out of the crater. Walking away from it he kneelled down and placed his right palm on the ground. "Time to test out another gift my dad gave me," he whispered nearly inaudibly. He released his pentagram into the ground where it grew to almost the size of the crater. Using flames on his fingertips he began to draw lines onto it. Finishing the new symbol he placed his hand on the center and the mark returned to his hand.

The moment it touched his skin he collasped onto the ground, writhing and calling out in pain, his entire left side becoming distorted. finally regaining a solid shape his left side was covered in an armour made of tampered "energy" condensed into a solid form light as cloth, flexible enough not to restrict movement and harder then diamond, on his right shoulder there was a black and red tattered war cloak with the symbol of his new pentagram imprinted on it. Protruding out of his left shoulder was a wing of black energy. "Chaos armour," he rasped. "My new form. Like it?"
    Ezrion Alexander
    Ezrion Alexander
    Fate's Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:06 am

Ren smirked, "Good enough, meet on TOP of Yggdrasil... Now."

(( changing to Yggdrasil woods here ))
    Renzenku
    Renzenku
    Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4