Destiny Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Magic Tricks
The revival EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 10:31 pm by Azmot

» Azmot
The revival EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 10:22 pm by Renzenku

» Heyo!
The revival EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 12:11 am by Grimble

» Glutton's Spirit Ribbons
The revival EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 2:03 pm by Renzenku

» Glutton's Trident
The revival EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 2:02 pm by Renzenku

» Glutton's Base Skills
The revival EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 2:01 pm by Renzenku

» Glutton
The revival EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 1:59 pm by Renzenku

» Lost [Open]
The revival EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 11:55 am by EvelynFate

» It's been a hard day's night. | Open to anyone
The revival EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 9:30 am by Gamma Alpha Omega

» Lost...
The revival EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 9:29 pm by Ezrion Alexander

Guild of Leaders
Administrators

Moderators

Friends of the Site
free forum
free forum
free forum

The revival

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The revival Empty The revival

Post by Ezrion Alexander Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:15 pm

Ezrion walked onto the clearest area of the plains that he could locate, a slight breeze ruffling the travellers cloak that he wore. He cleared away all of the little rocks that littered the area and stood at it's center. He spun around once creating a ring of flames five meters in circumference. He removed the cloak and tossed it out of the circle, revealing the hundred dagger sheaves on his body.

Standing dead center still, he drew ten of the blades from their sheaves. For you brother. He placed the daggers on various parts of his body and began the movements his brother taught him. He spun on the spot releasing the blades into the air and flipped to catch them. He continued to move in a fluid motion the daggers moving around him in the dance his brother had taught him. He did a massive flip, the blades following him, and drew another ten daggers. Continueing his blade dance he thaught he could feel a presence watching him.
Ezrion Alexander
Ezrion Alexander
Fate's Destruction

Back to top Go down

The revival Empty Re: The revival

Post by Renzenku Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:21 pm

Ren shifted his position across the plains, and trotted carefully towards Ezrion; again shifting his positioning he snatched one of the daggers from Ezrion's dance. Smiled he threw it up in the air and caught it by the hilt, and threw it at the ground; the knife stabbed into the ground as Ren waved his hand and put out the flames and completely halted what appeared to be the Ritual. Smiling still he looked straight into Ezrion's eyes and yawned, "What are you doing today Ezrion?"
Renzenku
Renzenku
Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezrion Alexander Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:25 pm

Ezrion began the process of resheathing the daggers, then bent and picked up the one that Ren had dropped. "I am fullfilling a promise to my brother, that I made to him in hell. I'm trying to bring him back to life."
Ezrion Alexander
Ezrion Alexander
Fate's Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:28 pm

Ren rose an eyebrow at the remark, "You promised your brother to bring him back to life? And you made that promise in Hell? Hmm..." The Angel shifted foot to foot in slight boredom, and shifting his head around he sensed a presence of power beyond a regular scope, smiling and ignoring it he turned back to the Chaos Demon before him and lowered his head slightly, looking at the wounded ground beneath himself, "So, you needed to dance with twenty daggers?"
Renzenku
Renzenku
Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezrion Alexander Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:30 pm

Ezrion looked at him and said."It's just the beginning, now could you please exit the circle so that I can begin again?"
Ezrion Alexander
Ezrion Alexander
Fate's Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:35 pm

Ren lifted a booted foot and noticed himself standing on the circular lined path that was previously on fire, "How did I not notice that?" Standing back from the circle he watched Ezrion fix everything back up, and couldn't help smirking slightly at the movement and memory of the slightly funny and odd looking light.
Renzenku
Renzenku
Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezrion Alexander Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:42 pm

Ezrion renewed the dance of his brother's but started with thirty daggers and steadily increased it up to forty. "These daggers are conected to my brothers soul, they call to it and no matter where he is or where they are he can find them and I'm hoping they will draw his soul back to this side."

Ezrion continued to flip and spin keeping the blades from hitting the ground and added ten more. He began to sweat and his movement began to become choppy. Then he remembered his brother and he regained his composure.
Ezrion Alexander
Ezrion Alexander
Fate's Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:40 pm

Ren continued to glance questioningly at Ezrion for a moment before nodding once, "Interesting tech... Kinda..." He glanced back again and saw Ragno waltzing straight up to the circular glyph and pointed at it and smiled. "That's so low tech..." The angel smirked and stiffled some laughter.
Renzenku
Renzenku
Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezrion Alexander Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:46 pm

Ezrion looking annoyed, looked over at Ragno and asked, "You got a better way? 'Cus if so I'de love to hear it." He continued to move around and juggle the blades.
Ezrion Alexander
Ezrion Alexander
Fate's Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:59 pm

Ragno smiled a moment at Ren before turning to Ezrion, "Yes I do have a better way, actually..." Waving his hand at the circle the daggers spun in a whirlwind near Ezrion and then dug into the ground; sinking into it before raising out in the full form of Ezrions brother's body and spirit. Even as he rose the brother looked at Ezrion a moment with happiness before the synapsis in his brain registered he was dead and his mind snapped; turning him quite probably insane.
Renzenku
Renzenku
Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezrion Alexander Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:02 pm

EZrion stared at his brother in disbelief, before he realised what was happening to his brother. "Is there anything you could do to help him?" Ezrion asked with utter urgency.
Ezrion Alexander
Ezrion Alexander
Fate's Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:14 pm

Ren, once again, looked at the scene quizzically. The Angel frowned slightly before looking at Ragno and then back at Ezrion and his brother, "No, nothing can effectively be done that Ragno would willingly do... I believe he has the 'Test of Strength' complex, and we're never going to pass one of those so-" "Oh, I'm not that much of a basterd Ren; I'm not your godfather." Waving his hand he finished the healing of Ezrion's brother and smirked at the power display he always loved doing, The Neutral One glanced up at the Demon Child before turning slightly, "You should know that I won't be doing that again without some sort of equivilant exchange... Also, next time your brother goes down he will be staying down. At least, not without the help of me or my brother, or my sister..." Ragno walked off the plains slowly; which he did entirely for dramatic effect, and when he reached the tree line he faded out of view.

Ren turned to Ezrion and smiled, "Well then.... That was... Simple..."
Renzenku
Renzenku
Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezrion Alexander Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:20 pm

Ezrion looked over at Ren, "Wow you haven't said that in awhile." Before looking over at his brother who had gathered up his daggers and was using them to preform his Dance of a Hundred Daggers, while smiling and laughing."Brother it's great to be alive and incredible to see you again."

"I feel the same." Ezrion replied before once again looking over at Ren. "He's going to have to stay here until after the tournament is done isn't he?"
Ezrion Alexander
Ezrion Alexander
Fate's Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:31 pm

Ren looked at Ezrion with a small glimmer of dissapointment in his eyes, "Yes, he is. He's actually naturally stronger then you... He can't participate in the tournament, as he is deffinately supposed to be dead, but he will stay here..." Ren took a few steps forwards and shoved Ezrion happily from his position in the circle, sitting in the center of the circle he placed his hand on the top of the circle from where he was and it glimmered white and brilliant. The Angel stayed like that for only a moment for a short meditory session before wiping the circle away with his hands. Standing and brushing his pants down with his hands he looked at Ezrion through a single eye, as his other eye was closed in a squinting like manner, "What to do now?"
Renzenku
Renzenku
Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezrion Alexander Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:39 pm

Ezrion looked over at him and smiled, "Prehaps a sparring match, if your up for it?" Ezrion then looked over at his brother who was lazing on a boulder that was just outside of the old circle. "You wanna join?"

Simon looked up at Ezrion and shrugged his shoulders.Doesn't matter to me, I don't stand a chance against either of you."
Ezrion Alexander
Ezrion Alexander
Fate's Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:35 pm

Ren shrugged in responce, "I have no issues with a friendly sparring match...." The Angel nodded once in Ezrions brother's direction in confermation of his joining, signifying that he had no issue with him joining at all. Smiling slightly Ren shifted his weight from foot to foot, slightly uncomfortable on what to say to the current situation.
Renzenku
Renzenku
Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:19 am

At the word Issues, Solomon appeared in what seemed to be a rip in space itself. Waltzing out, shirtless and a apple in his left hand. He appeared behind Ren as not to make him stop his sentence. After Ren finshed his sentence, Solomon spoke, " I am bored, with nothing really to do today. I will mediate this spar. "

He looked at the newcomer, he must have been the sudden surge of power Solomon had felt. Though Solomon could not sense a massive amount of energy in the boy, he might be conceiling it.
Solomon Black
Solomon Black
The True Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezrion Alexander Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:19 pm

Ezrion nodded to Solomon before turning to face Ren, "Simon and myself versus you. You good with that?" He then looked over to his brother who had drawn a dagger in each hand, with obvious pleasure at being able to do so. They stood directly across from each other, one infront one behind Ren.

"Ready whenever you are," Ezrion said while gathering his blades. He placed them all in sheaves on his back and held Kuyomaji in his hands, the point touching the ground when a breeze sprang up blowing Ezrion's hair into his eyes. When he had fixed his hair Both of his eyes contained their respective symbols.
Ezrion Alexander
Ezrion Alexander
Fate's Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:39 pm

Ren glanced into Ezrion's eyes directly, slight fear ripped up Ren's spine before his eyes shattered golden and out; physical shards of golden light pierced directly in front of Ren's eyes, not hindering his view at all. Crouching low to the ground he flexed his hands outwards and formed his hands into claws: Cosmos and Chaos's Blade's into talons on his hands, six inch sharp spikes drawing out from a gauntlet on top of his hands. The Angel's wings sprouted fully behind him and flared golden before shattering completely in the form of a flurry of golden feathers surrounding the Blue-Eyed Male's body, pure power aura radiated from his body and he twitched slightly and a growl emitted from his lips, "I have no issue with a two versus one..." Fear racked through Ren's body once more before his eyes actually turned slight golden, behind the shards: Fractured Light Mode.
Renzenku
Renzenku
Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezrion Alexander Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:44 pm

Ezrion was taken aback by Ren's sudden outburst and, looking over Ren's shoulder told Simon to back away."You just got back don't need you to die again on me."

"Fine I'll be standing next to that other guy over there," he said whilst pointing at Solomon. Ezrion nodded his consent before facing the obviously pissed off Ren.

"Did I make you that angry?"
Ezrion Alexander
Ezrion Alexander
Fate's Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:51 pm

Ren snarled slightly before flickering slightly to stand next to Solomon, "A little..." Flickering slightly again he stood next to Ezrion and then back again to stand back where he originally was, snarling as he did so. Still crouched low the Golden Feathers combined in front of him to form a wall of solid golden splendence in front of Ren: The razor sharp points of the feathers pointing at Ezrion.
Renzenku
Renzenku
Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezrion Alexander Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:28 pm

Ezrion stepped backwards before he jumped and flipped over Ren's wings avoiding the sharp fathers and swung for his legs as he came down before dropping low and kicking Ren square in the back as hard as he could.
Ezrion Alexander
Ezrion Alexander
Fate's Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:38 pm

Ren barely flinched as he turned in a flash and struck out at Ezrion with the talons, before backfliping onto his feathers and having them all rocket at Ezrion's body as the demonic angel leapt forwards from his position on the top of the feathers and timed his path so he would land on Ezrion after the feathers struck him and pierce him through the shoulder blades with the Talons when he landed.

Ren snarled again, "Anger is not becoming of one of my status, but every now and then I indulge..."
Renzenku
Renzenku
Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezrion Alexander Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:49 pm

Ezrion lay on the ground and healed his shoulders before plucking out all of Ren's feathers from his body. He stood and appeared behind Ren. "I can do that too." He then flipped up and over Ren landing in a crouch and stabbed backwards at Ren with his left hand while pushing himself up with his right so that he ended in a handstand. He flipped himself over and stood facing Ren.
Ezrion Alexander
Ezrion Alexander
Fate's Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:58 pm

Upon being stabbed Ren spun around and wrenched the blade from Ezrion's hand, smiling as he did so and healed himself slowly while pulling the blade from his shoulder. Snarling at Ezrion Ren jumped forwards and pinned Ezrion beneath a single taloned hand while using the other to shred Ezrion's torso to bits.
Renzenku
Renzenku
Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum