Destiny Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Magic Tricks
The New Beginning - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 10:31 pm by Azmot

» Azmot
The New Beginning - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 10:22 pm by Renzenku

» Heyo!
The New Beginning - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 12:11 am by Grimble

» Glutton's Spirit Ribbons
The New Beginning - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 2:03 pm by Renzenku

» Glutton's Trident
The New Beginning - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 2:02 pm by Renzenku

» Glutton's Base Skills
The New Beginning - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 2:01 pm by Renzenku

» Glutton
The New Beginning - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 1:59 pm by Renzenku

» Lost [Open]
The New Beginning - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 11:55 am by EvelynFate

» It's been a hard day's night. | Open to anyone
The New Beginning - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 9:30 am by Gamma Alpha Omega

» Lost...
The New Beginning - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 9:29 pm by Ezrion Alexander

Guild of Leaders
Administrators

Moderators

Friends of the Site
free forum
free forum
free forum

The New Beginning

5 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The New Beginning - Page 4 Empty Re: The New Beginning

Post by Ezrion Alexander Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:26 pm

Ezrion looked over at Ren after he had been killed and asked "Can I at least have all my swords back?"
Ezrion Alexander
Ezrion Alexander
Fate's Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:28 pm

Ren smiled, "Wow, really? You just died, from massive pain, and you're asking for your swords back? Fine."

Summoning all of Ezrion's swords, he shot them towards the other teen.
Renzenku
Renzenku
Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezrion Alexander Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:38 pm

"Thanks." Ezrion said while catching them all with his energy, placing them all in their proper places through out the dimensions. He then doubled over in pain that overwhelmed his senses, his entire inards feeling as if they were continuesly being torn open, violently.
Ezrion Alexander
Ezrion Alexander
Fate's Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:44 pm

Solomon laughed, " Stupid little girl! Other than the four of us there is NO water here, not a single drop! " He pointed at all the plant life nearby, " All of it is dead from no water. "

He then laughed his drunken laugh once more then appeared behind her. By now his tendrils were large, long and made of a extremely, massively condensed amount of energy. He grabbed her with one, scorching through her clothes and deeply burning her skin.

" Lets see how far she flies! " He the threw her, sending her flying 500 yards. when she landed on the ground before she could even slide he slammed his feet down
on her chest looking like he just jumped on her, stopping her flat, causing her to cough up alot of blood.
Solomon Black
Solomon Black
The True Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Castiella Kurayami Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:43 pm

After coughing up blood, a grin spread across Castiella's face, "You got me good, maybe."

As the last part of her sentence was said, the sapphire haired girl disappeared in a puff of smoke. A large energy signature formed back on the battle field where she'd been thrown from, and there was a raging wind whipping around the girl as she waited for Solomon to return, "Clones, gotta love 'em."
Castiella Kurayami
Castiella Kurayami
The Soul Babe

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:50 pm

Solomon smiled, " Ya. " Another Solomon appeared behind her his hair whipping in the wind, though this one had no tendrils of energy. The clone charged his hand with energy and impaled her in the gut, keeping it there.

Then out of the ground another Solomon came holding a large serated* butcher knife. " I really do. " He raised the knife and brought it down on her shoulder chopping off her arm.

The first clone during this was sending non-lethal but still painful electrical shocks through his arm and into her body, and ever so slowly raising the intensity.
Solomon Black
Solomon Black
The True Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Castiella Kurayami Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:01 pm

"You were right when you said there was no water here save for the four of us, but you didn't consider the fact of being able to create water and desolve into it," Castiella reformed after turning into a puddle and moving a good distance away from Solomon.

The energy signature was still on the field and a large electrical current was in the air, "You act and fight as though you're the only one with elemental control, Black. I'd like to inform you that you aren't."

[[Take note that I totaly did not jack this idea from you Solomon, because I already have an OC who can control all the elements. It's the same one I gave you the bio for, for your story and even though in the story she only uses water/ice, the actual character has control over all the elements. I just felt the need to clear that up in case anyone thought that I stole the idea. =P ]
Castiella Kurayami
Castiella Kurayami
The Soul Babe

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:44 am

(Guesstimating where that would corrispond with mine and Ezrion's fight..)

Ren looked down to see how Castiella was faring, after blasting Ezrion away, and noticed that she wasn't in site. His eyes faling on where she actually was; he smiled, "Oh that's interesting... From this angle... Yeesh..."
Renzenku
Renzenku
Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:34 pm

Solomon turned to face her and smiled, " Sick' em boys! " Then the clone with the butcher knife grew to a massive 40 feet tall, his knife growing with him, then charged toward Castiella.

The other one morphed form into a large panther like creature that joined in the hunt. Solomon pointed at Castiella, " Kill her slowly. "

The panther reached her first and raised a large clawed paw to slash down on her stomach. The other one not far behind.
Solomon Black
Solomon Black
The True Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Castiella Kurayami Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:40 pm

Castiella grinned and when a large wind blew, she rippled and disappeared. A bell-like laugh echoed through the entire field, and the girl also his her energy signature as not to be found.
Castiella Kurayami
Castiella Kurayami
The Soul Babe

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:08 pm

Solomon laughed, " Weakling, come out and fight me!! " He waved his hand and each clone morphed into a katana then flew towards him. Catching each blade he formed nine more large ones and each were grabbed by a seperate tendril.
Solomon Black
Solomon Black
The True Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Castiella Kurayami Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:04 pm

Cas laughed and it echoed throughout the playing field again before another gust of wind blew and she formed from it, "You're definitely not a patient one, Black."

The girl's lips moved ever so lightly as if she were saying something and then she drew an intricate shape in the air, quickly, with her finger. The shape formed into a sword and then the sapphire haired girl muttered "Da zero a uno; da singolo a doppio."

"Blade versus blade. Simple and effective."
Castiella Kurayami
Castiella Kurayami
The Soul Babe

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:47 pm

Solomon laughed, " Good, good. " He reared up and slid his foot back before launching himself toward her. Right before he reached her he dissapeared, only to reappear behind her.

" DIE! " Swinging on handed blade and two tendriled ones at her. The handed one going for her neck from one direction, and the two others from the other side toward her torso.
Solomon Black
Solomon Black
The True Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Castiella Kurayami Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:19 pm

In a fraction of a second, Castiella had ducked and moved backwards, just dodging the blades that Solomon has swung at her. The somewhat stoic girl made a mental note to work on her speed so that she could dodge more clearly instead of only being missed by an inch or less.

"You're a fair swordsman, I must admit," Cas commented before blocking many blows from the raven haired man's blades, using her own.

A loud crack of thunder was heard throughout the playing field and it began to storm violently, complete with thunder, lightning, heavy rain and strong winds. To Castiella, this made the battle much more interesting than it previously had been because visibility was not as clear as it had been, but the sapphire haired girl had no qualms with it; she could see perfectly fine.
Castiella Kurayami
Castiella Kurayami
The Soul Babe

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:28 pm

Solomon still only using three of the blades frowned toward castiella, " Do you hope to achieve something? " He summoned a wall of stone behind her the stabbed two blades under her armpit into the wall and two more toward her chest.
Solomon Black
Solomon Black
The True Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Castiella Kurayami Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:33 pm

"Just a small thing," The girl stated while jumping up and landing on top of the two blades that Solomon stabbed towards her chest.

Castiella was soaked form head to toe because of the rain, but that did nothing to hinder her speed at all. She continued to fight Solomon with ease, an ever present grin on her face.
Castiella Kurayami
Castiella Kurayami
The Soul Babe

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:14 pm

Solomon sobered up during this part of the fight with Castiella. When he did, he got an idea. He flipped the sword in his left hand around and charged it with electricity.

He then swung the sword into the current combo going on. When Casteilla blocked the blow it sent violent electrical shocks throughout her body. Solomon smiled evily.
Solomon Black
Solomon Black
The True Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Castiella Kurayami Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:48 pm

Cas pretended to be affected by the shocks and then started laughing while she stretched, "I wouldn't have created the storm if I was going to let you use the electricity against me."

A her ever present girn widened as she spoke her next set of words, "Ikusen Raitoningu Yajirushi."
Castiella Kurayami
Castiella Kurayami
The Soul Babe

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:01 pm

(Six or so more posts and I get to join ^^)
Renzenku
Renzenku
Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:53 am

Solomon ignored what she had said and continued on in the fight. Though he threw in one more blade making it five.

He created a air tight barrier which they would be unable to leave from around them. The barrier blocked all wind and water coming from the storm so they could fight without its interference. He filled the barrier with enough energy to withstand many nuclear explosions so she could not blast her way through.

Jumping back from her he shot a stream of fire towards her and a beam of light going towards her, from behind her.
Solomon Black
Solomon Black
The True Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Castiella Kurayami Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:06 pm

"You know, just because you can block what's outside from coming in, doesn't mean I can't bring it in here either way," Castiella explained, grinning whilst doing so.

The raging storm from the outside suddenly disappeared and started back up on the inside of the barrier that Solomon had created. Cas then looked at Solomon, a smile so sickly sweet turning up her lips that the ill intent behind it was so easily seen (not that she was trying to hide it).

"You remember what I said before; Ikusen Raitoningu Yajirushi? What do you think it means, hmm?" The sapphrie haired teen tossed the question out so casually it was insane.

Then again, it's not surprising because she is quite insane.
Castiella Kurayami
Castiella Kurayami
The Soul Babe

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:00 am

Solomon jumped back to the other side of the large circular room. " I know what it means, thousand lightning arrow. I also do not care " He pointed all eleven swords at Castiella. " O chrónos sas eínai epáno mikró louloúdi. Know what that means flower? "

Solomon began to multiply, once, twice, three times, none of them had the tendrils. The three other Solomons phased behind Castiella and stabbed her in each shoulder, each thigh and each side of her hip, blood surging from each wound.

The real Solomon began to slowly walk forward as Castiella attempted to break free, though she could not. Her form was frozen in place so she could neither move in anyway or change her form, his energy in her body was making it so. Solomon dropped both of his katana's in his hands, they instantly became soaked. Somehow all the Solomons was remaining comletely untouched by the rain, their hair did not move in the wind because the wind never touched him and even when he was struck by lightning on the way there, it never touched him though he never dodged.

He raised his right hand and a short thin black sword materialized in it. Solomon smirked, " Shade of swords, it seeks out and kills anyone not compatible with it. " He watched as the sword shook violently and sent a black fog toward Castiella. Solomon pulled the sword back and the fog retreated. " I guess you are not compatible, the shade wants you blood. " He looked at the sword, " You will kill her soon. " The sword instantly calmed.

" Now die. Flower"
Solomon Black
Solomon Black
The True Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Castiella Kurayami Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:49 pm

"Timpul meu este departe de a fi sus, tu copil,"Castiella knew that she was going to be finished right then and there if she didn't do something fast. Not being able to change her form was preventing her from protecting herself and made it difficult, until an idea came forth in her mind.

'I haven't used that in years and even when I did, last time it didn't turn out so well. But it's all I've got, so...' Castiella closed her eyes and consentrated befor speaking her next words slowly and carefully.

"Seiteki Erekiteru; kaiteihan." Castiella's body instantly went ridgid and then slumped over. Her pulse had stopped and there was nothing but a few twitches here and there from the electricity flowing through her body.

A moment later, a large shockwave of electricity came from inside the girl, pulsating to outside, heating up the blades in her skin anf melting them, but leaving her skin unharmed. Once again, the teen's body went rigid, but this time she bolted straight up, taking in a deep breath and refocussing.

The sharp wind blew and Cas disolved into sand which seeped into the ground.
Castiella Kurayami
Castiella Kurayami
The Soul Babe

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:04 pm

Solomon only watched the events take place, he watched as the burst of electricity did not even touch any of the Solomons. She turned to sand and did not let her escape yet. He closed the barrier to a complete circle beneath them. Creating a unexitable barrier. " You haven't left, so you are stuck. "

He waved his hand and the clones melted into the ground turning to little lumps of stone. " Fight. "
Solomon Black
Solomon Black
The True Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Castiella Kurayami Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:21 pm

The girl made no response and did not emerge from the ground because her wounds were far from being an easy fix. Castiella needed to stay as a part of the groun for only a few more minutes and then she'd be fully healed and back at full power.

Being as in tune with the earth element as she was, this helped the teen recover quickly because she had a very indepth relationship with it. Not many people realized that the earth wasn't just plants and animals, but the element was actually personified, literally.

Hardly anybody ever saw this personification of the element but Castiella had and she'd befriended the woman, promising that in return for helping her when she called upon the strength and nourishing powers of the element, that whatever part of it was harmed because of a battle the teen was involved in, the she'd restore it to the best of her abilities. So far, Cas had kept true to her promise.
Castiella Kurayami
Castiella Kurayami
The Soul Babe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum