Destiny Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Magic Tricks
The New Beginning - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 10:31 pm by Azmot

» Azmot
The New Beginning - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 10:22 pm by Renzenku

» Heyo!
The New Beginning - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 12:11 am by Grimble

» Glutton's Spirit Ribbons
The New Beginning - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 2:03 pm by Renzenku

» Glutton's Trident
The New Beginning - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 2:02 pm by Renzenku

» Glutton's Base Skills
The New Beginning - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 2:01 pm by Renzenku

» Glutton
The New Beginning - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 1:59 pm by Renzenku

» Lost [Open]
The New Beginning - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 11:55 am by EvelynFate

» It's been a hard day's night. | Open to anyone
The New Beginning - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 9:30 am by Gamma Alpha Omega

» Lost...
The New Beginning - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 9:29 pm by Ezrion Alexander

Guild of Leaders
Administrators

Moderators

Friends of the Site
free forum
free forum
free forum

The New Beginning

5 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

The New Beginning - Page 5 Empty Re: The New Beginning

Post by Solomon Black Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:23 pm

Solomon took a long, deep breath. He stabbed Shade into the ground, and a burning black fog grew from it. The fog began to eat through the ground, slowly but surely.

(Aha in tune with earth... im in tune with all )
Solomon Black
Solomon Black
The True Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Castiella Kurayami Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:24 pm

[I merely stated that she was in tune with the earth at that point because it was relevent. I didn't state that she wasn't in tune with the rest. A good fighter is one whom can wield each of their weapons with equal strength to make them all deadly.]

Castiella could feel the killer intent eminatting from the Shade weapon and she managed to avoid if while she finished healing herself. The sapphire haired girl thought carefully about a way to make it out of the dome prison, 'Everything has a weak point. If I focus on the energy being used to maintain the dome, I should be able to find the most fragile point and at least crack it.'
Castiella Kurayami
Castiella Kurayami
The Soul Babe

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:49 pm

((HAHA Incoming assistance, everything is held in, as you said Solomon. But nothing is held from coming from outside to going in))

Ren killed Ezrion and looked to the dome, simply walking in to it to assist Castiella. "Anyone here need help?"

Spinning his blade in his hand Ren smirked, "I should hope so..."
Renzenku
Renzenku
Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:57 pm

Solomon pulled the sword out of the ground in the crater made from the fog. He spun the sword around, creating a small whizzing noise. " If you are thinking of breaking free I must tell you, their is no weak point in the orb. "

He stopped spinning it and pointed it straight at Castiella, he lunged forward at high speed stabbing Castiella in the heart. Jumping back he watched as she got eaten away by the fog until nothing was left but her head. He watched as the energy faded from the head, signalling she was dead.

He looked at Ren, " No bother with her, now it is only us. "

( what i mean by he is in tune with all is he is perfect with all, you cannot surpass his tuneity. only match it. )
Solomon Black
Solomon Black
The True Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:04 pm

((You just had to kill her for us to fight didn't you? *sigh*))

Ren shook his head slowly and dashed forward, focusing some energy into his blades he slash down on Solomon's head.
Renzenku
Renzenku
Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:09 pm

Solomon raised his sword blocking it just and inch from his head, pushing him off he took a few steps back. He though of fusing the shade with his own energy, but threw away the idea because the cost was to great.

Though he watched as the black fog from the sword ate through Ren's sword, first through the energy, then begin to attempt to eat through the sword itself. He also sent a spear like burst of energy at Ren.

Last edited by Solomon Black on Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Solomon Black
Solomon Black
The True Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Castiella Kurayami Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:27 pm

[[Hell if I'm dying that easily. >D]]

A red hot sword was promptly shoved through Solomon's gut and another through his heart, "You don't have manners do you? You know it's very rude to turn your back on a lady, just as it is rude to go a stab them too."

The swords seared the skin around them before the metal melted and disappeared. Castiella stepped back and brushed the dirt from her clothes, "I happen to be thoroughly annoyed with based on the fact that you are completely full of yourself. You really need a reality check and to get off that high horse of yours because you underestimate everyone. You didn't stop to think that I knew you'd find me and therefore I took precautions. Always consider the other variables. One, I used the earth to heal me, two I used it to sheild me but I also used a decoy, which worked rather well since I directed my energy signature to come from the decoy and not myself."

The lack of contractions in her words showed just how annoyed she truly was.

Last edited by Castiella Kurayami on Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Castiella Kurayami
Castiella Kurayami
The Soul Babe

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:31 pm

((Solomon, Ren's blade can't be eaten through, that would be his ultimate blade that cannot be physically harmed in any way. and that DOESNT MEAN THAT ONLY PHYSICAL ATTACKS CANT HARM IT, no attack can harm the blade physically. That's what the ultimate Angel Steel can do. I'll change this to my actual post when other things are fixed ^^ clones clones clones clones clones clones clones, everyone uses them as a last ditch attempt to dodge>.>)

Last edited by Renzenku on Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:39 pm; edited 3 times in total
Renzenku
Renzenku
Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Castiella Kurayami Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:34 pm

[[damnit, I knew I missed something in my post. I'mma go edit that. Meant to make her say how she survived.]]
Castiella Kurayami
Castiella Kurayami
The Soul Babe

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:17 am

( sorry forgot about your angel steel stuff. Oh and Castiella you ARE going to die that easily, im sorry but all you did was dodge so I am bored. )

Solomon fell to his knees, smiling. Getting back up he reached inside the stab wound in his heart and fiddled around before pulling out his hand and healing it and the other wound. " I am sorry, Solomon isn't here right now, please leave a message after the beep. "

Still facing Ren he continued to ignore Castiella. Well, that one anyway. Out of the ground came another Solomon Weilding two broad swords covered in runes. Coming up from behind Castiella he remained perfectly quiet, his energy signature not their at all. Without a noise he swung both swords toward her neck.
Solomon Black
Solomon Black
The True Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaoru Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:14 pm

(OOC: could i somehow join in? I feel very left out from the action..)
Kaoru
Kaoru
Fallen Inquisitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Castiella Kurayami Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:13 pm

[I'm stubborn. In no way am I dying that easily. Besides, battle isn't based on offense. There is defense too.]

A think stone wall popped up behind Castiella, blocking the attack, "You must not forget that I'm tapping into the power of the earth."

The stone wall shattered into many sharp points and flew at the Solomon whom she was currently occupied with.
Castiella Kurayami
Castiella Kurayami
The Soul Babe

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:49 pm

All the peices of stone turned to dust before touching Solomon, and the dust turned into fireballs which began to float around Solomon. " I do not care for your weak elemental powers. "

All the fireballs began to form into one large one which flew toward Castiella, while all this was happening he shoved the two swords together creating one broadsword covered in different runes. The fire collided with Castiella, bursting her into flames also.

Surging forward, he plunged the sword into her stomach. Picking her up using the sword he slammed her into the ground. The runes then slid off the sword and covered Castiella. Then disapeared and reapered on the sword. Swinging the sword he flung her off it and slammed her into the energy wall, searing her skin.

( I doubt it, you could watch but not interfere. )
Solomon Black
Solomon Black
The True Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:58 pm

(Solomon's right, you can't join. but when this is done we'll be started the 4 vs 1 if you're still up to it.)

Ren walked out of the orb, being of equal power, to Solomon, meant it couldn't contain him with any efficiency. Unlike Castiella, whom was under half as powerful as Solomon.

Ren smiled, walking up behind Solomon he stabbed him through his heart, the blood and solid energy, and solid feeling telling Ren it was deffinately NOT a clone. "Pay attention to more then your one opponent... We win Cas."
Renzenku
Renzenku
Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Castiella Kurayami Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:46 pm

"Finally," The girl stated, before she disappeared leaving behind some black sparks that fell to the ground.

Castiella had teleported herself to the nearest body of water and immediately let herself fall backwards into it, letting it cover each of her wounds. The water slowly cleaned and healed her wounds as she relaxed into the calmness. Once fully heald, she would return to the battle field and fix the damage inflicted upon it, keeping her promise to her friend.

[[You make me sound like a weakling. I won't be only half as powerful as him forever y'know.]]
Castiella Kurayami
Castiella Kurayami
The Soul Babe

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:05 pm

Ren waved his hand, the whole place healed of its wounds, looking off to the left he looked at Yggdrasil, "Told you I wouldn't let to much harm the land..."

Turning, he walked over to Ezrion and took up his hand and shook it, "Good fight..."

The advisor lifted the appropriate flag, "Ren and Castiella win, the next power battle will take place in the City of Angels, show up accordingly in two weeks time. We will decide from there..." With that he dissapeared.
Renzenku
Renzenku
Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum