Destiny Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Magic Tricks
Innocent I Look; Innocent I'm Not; Fallen I Am. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 10:31 pm by Azmot

» Azmot
Innocent I Look; Innocent I'm Not; Fallen I Am. - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 10:22 pm by Renzenku

» Heyo!
Innocent I Look; Innocent I'm Not; Fallen I Am. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 12:11 am by Grimble

» Glutton's Spirit Ribbons
Innocent I Look; Innocent I'm Not; Fallen I Am. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 2:03 pm by Renzenku

» Glutton's Trident
Innocent I Look; Innocent I'm Not; Fallen I Am. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 2:02 pm by Renzenku

» Glutton's Base Skills
Innocent I Look; Innocent I'm Not; Fallen I Am. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 2:01 pm by Renzenku

» Glutton
Innocent I Look; Innocent I'm Not; Fallen I Am. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 1:59 pm by Renzenku

» Lost [Open]
Innocent I Look; Innocent I'm Not; Fallen I Am. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 11:55 am by EvelynFate

» It's been a hard day's night. | Open to anyone
Innocent I Look; Innocent I'm Not; Fallen I Am. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 9:30 am by Gamma Alpha Omega

» Lost...
Innocent I Look; Innocent I'm Not; Fallen I Am. - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 9:29 pm by Ezrion Alexander

Similar topics
    Guild of Leaders
    Administrators

Moderators

Friends of the Site
    free forum
    free forum
    free forum

Innocent I Look; Innocent I'm Not; Fallen I Am.

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Innocent I Look; Innocent I'm Not; Fallen I Am. - Page 2 Empty Re: Innocent I Look; Innocent I'm Not; Fallen I Am.

Post by Castiella Kurayami Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:03 pm

They're well made. But, I've actually read bio's EXTREMELY similar to the others here.
    Castiella Kurayami
    Castiella Kurayami
    The Soul Babe

Back to top Go down

Innocent I Look; Innocent I'm Not; Fallen I Am. - Page 2 Empty Re: Innocent I Look; Innocent I'm Not; Fallen I Am.

Post by Solomon Black Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:04 pm

youve read bios like ours? Where?
    Solomon Black
    Solomon Black
    The True Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Castiella Kurayami Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:05 pm

Alright kiddies, this is too funny. xD You idiots know me. xP
    Castiella Kurayami
    Castiella Kurayami
    The Soul Babe

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:07 pm

Hi paige.
    Solomon Black
    Solomon Black
    The True Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Castiella Kurayami Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:08 pm

Hiya. You have to admit, I did one hell of a good job at not sounding like myself. xP
    Castiella Kurayami
    Castiella Kurayami
    The Soul Babe

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:09 pm

I guessed after you said you were in ontario.
    Solomon Black
    Solomon Black
    The True Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Castiella Kurayami Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:11 pm

*Points* That's a lie! Just because I said I lived in Ontario means nothing!
    Castiella Kurayami
    Castiella Kurayami
    The Soul Babe

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:44 pm

I figured it out almost instantaneuosly, not hard, you might of changed how you acted but your writing style is still the same. The concrete proof lay in the fact that you had to leave at 10:30, what 18 year old has to get off the comp at 10:30?

That and the fact that you refused to say where you lived.

But ya, your writting was still the same. Would have been so hard to not tell us who you were? Alot easier to get along when it's only thoughts on who the person is and not knowing for sure.

((There goes the I think I know everything type of writing. -.-))
    Renzenku
    Renzenku
    Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Castiella Kurayami Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:29 pm

I found it amusing. Is that so wrong? ;P
    Castiella Kurayami
    Castiella Kurayami
    The Soul Babe

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:11 pm

no. And i actually thoght it whenever i saw the name the fallen angel gave it away
    Solomon Black
    Solomon Black
    The True Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:16 pm

For me it was mainly the fact that no furomotion site picks up until it's been on for about a month or so, and even then this site is not going to ever get 'that' popular, and since only 4 ppl really know about his site...
    Renzenku
    Renzenku
    Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2