Destiny Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Magic Tricks
Little spar (private Zuno, UltraShadow) EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 10:31 pm by Azmot

» Azmot
Little spar (private Zuno, UltraShadow) EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 10:22 pm by Renzenku

» Heyo!
Little spar (private Zuno, UltraShadow) EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 12:11 am by Grimble

» Glutton's Spirit Ribbons
Little spar (private Zuno, UltraShadow) EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 2:03 pm by Renzenku

» Glutton's Trident
Little spar (private Zuno, UltraShadow) EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 2:02 pm by Renzenku

» Glutton's Base Skills
Little spar (private Zuno, UltraShadow) EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 2:01 pm by Renzenku

» Glutton
Little spar (private Zuno, UltraShadow) EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 1:59 pm by Renzenku

» Lost [Open]
Little spar (private Zuno, UltraShadow) EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 11:55 am by EvelynFate

» It's been a hard day's night. | Open to anyone
Little spar (private Zuno, UltraShadow) EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 9:30 am by Gamma Alpha Omega

» Lost...
Little spar (private Zuno, UltraShadow) EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 9:29 pm by Ezrion Alexander

Similar topics
Guild of Leaders
Administrators

Moderators

Friends of the Site
free forum
free forum
free forum

Little spar (private Zuno, UltraShadow)

3 posters

Go down

Little spar (private Zuno, UltraShadow) Empty Little spar (private Zuno, UltraShadow)

Post by Solomon Black Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:42 pm

Solomon sat upon a large elaborate throne made mostly of ruby crystal. It was large to the point the actual seat made up very little of it. The backrest was ten feet high and had gold trimming. With several organ pipes jutting from the top, attached to no organ. The arm rests were normal sized but very wide, around two feet wide. They were also with golf trimming, and the ruby was coated with sapphire. The seat was pure ruby crystal, but fashioned to Solomons butt, so pretty comfortable. It was on top of what looked like a minature mayan temple, with steps leading up the it. So the seat was around 15 feet off the ground. Also, Excalibur, was stabbed into the side of the temple structure, so hard that it would take one with enormous strength to even make it budge.

Solomon was waiting for two of the newer members to the island. Zuno and one other, a person Zuno said he was bringing. " Well, I shall only use 10% of my power... then level that on their preformance later on. " He held out his palm as a ball of fire formed in it. It then hardened into a maifestium liquid ball. The ball then formed into a longsword that Solomon put in his grasp.
Solomon Black
Solomon Black
The True Human

Back to top Go down

Little spar (private Zuno, UltraShadow) Empty Re: Little spar (private Zuno, UltraShadow)

Post by Zuno Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:57 pm

Zuno waswalking to meet with Solomon for a little spar before the upcoming tourament. As he arrived he saw Solomon sitting in a huge throne. "Hello Solomon it is a pleasure to finally meet you in person. So you wanted to spar against me that may be a bad thing. Facing off against the Master of Magicians may not be the best option, but its your choice. So do you mind if I try something I want to use for the tourament coming up. And one more thing would you like to talk after this"

Zuno cast his Ring of Fire ability to make a field surronded by fire for this fight. "Now then this seems like a good place to have our match. So are you ready to begin.'"
Zuno
Zuno

Back to top Go down

Little spar (private Zuno, UltraShadow) Empty Re: Little spar (private Zuno, UltraShadow)

Post by Solomon Black Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:26 pm

Solomon shook his hand at them, " Yes, yes master of Magicians. " He then watched as the ring of fire formed. " Feeble. "

He snapped his fingers and the fire grew to 100 feet tall and hot enough that it was torching the ground near it. He smiled as he snapped his finegrs again and dozens of needles of ruby went flying at Zuno.
Solomon Black
Solomon Black
The True Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Zuno Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:35 pm

"Hehe I know its feeble but since this is only a spar I wanted it to be a little more safer." Zuno quickly pulled out his staff and twirled it around to block all of the spikes. Zuno lowered the flames to 25 feet. Zuno quickly fired his Lightning Bolt at Solomon getting him to move but then also. Cast three smaller rings of fire at Solomon from every other dircection.
Zuno
Zuno

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:39 pm

Solomon noted every attack and took care of them all like so. He swatted the bolt of lightning aside and created a vaccuum around the fire stopping it from coming at him. He then focused on Zuno and let a invisible blast of blunt energy at him. It would only blast him back, maybe break some bones. His sword was then launched at Zuno at high speeds.
Solomon Black
Solomon Black
The True Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Zuno Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:43 pm

Zuno felt a stange energy hit him that broke some of the bones in his body. He then noted the sword coming towards him. He used his good arm to grab his whip, dodge the sword, grab it with the whip and throw it back at Solomon in one combo. "Solomon you are a worthy advisary. Maybe you can help me with my mission or help me heal up at least before the tourament."
Zuno
Zuno

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:45 pm

Solomon caught the sword between two fingers. " Focus your lifes energy and heal yourself or you will never fight here. " He let the sword melt away to nothing as he waited for Zuno to attempt it. Master of magicians should be able to do that much.
Solomon Black
Solomon Black
The True Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Zuno Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:50 pm

Zuno was easily able to heal himself with his staff but put away all of his weapons and bowed down to Solomon. "I know when I am bested and I surrender to you Solomon. Since you have bested my you are now given status of Master of Magicians. So can we talk for a bit my friend about something that has been troubling me."
Zuno
Zuno

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:52 pm

Solomon sighed, where did his fight go? Though Zuno wanted to talk, so talk they shall. " What former Master of Magicians? " He said with a uninterested tone. He spoke as his throne turned into 100% pure ruby crystal.
Solomon Black
Solomon Black
The True Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Zuno Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:55 pm

"Solomon I have a powerful book called the Book of Judgement and lately I have been getting warnings of a powerful threat coming to the tourament. And Solomon I just want to talk for a bit then we can resume the fight, but this is very important. Just so you know I will probably not compete at the tourament but I will if this threat continues to grow and I sense more danger coming to us. If you have any questions please ask now and if you don't have any let the fight resume."
Zuno
Zuno

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:58 pm

Solomon let his head rest on his fist. Then he though about the great threat, which he had heard about. Hmm. Well anything can be of use, even this person. I shall see this book first. " Show me this book. I want to see it. "
Solomon Black
Solomon Black
The True Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Zuno Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:59 pm

"I will show it to you but that is it. I can't allow it to leave my being so I always keep it on me." Zuno pulled out the small book. He walked over to the throne and showed it to Solomon by levitating it in the air.
Zuno
Zuno

Back to top Go down

Post by UltraShadow Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:11 pm

"Hmm... he's late" said Shadow Jr. while he was sitting on on rock waiting for Zuno. "I wonder if he'll even show up." Shadow began to polish his guns as he waited. Shadow surveyed his surroundings looking to see if anyone was approaching. 'Just field as far as the eye can see' thought Shadow. "Well... better make the best of my time." Shadow said as he got up. Shadow started practicing his punching and kicking combos until he heard a the snap of a twig behind him. "Who's there?" he asked turning around and pointing his magnum at the source of the noise.
UltraShadow
UltraShadow

Back to top Go down

Post by UltraShadow Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:34 pm

Shadow sees that it was just a deer and put his magnum away. "I guess I'll have to talk to Zuno later and reschedule our sparring match." Shadow said as he started walking back to town.
UltraShadow
UltraShadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down