Destiny Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Magic Tricks
Innocent I Look; Innocent I'm Not; Fallen I Am. EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 10:31 pm by Azmot

» Azmot
Innocent I Look; Innocent I'm Not; Fallen I Am. EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 10:22 pm by Renzenku

» Heyo!
Innocent I Look; Innocent I'm Not; Fallen I Am. EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 12:11 am by Grimble

» Glutton's Spirit Ribbons
Innocent I Look; Innocent I'm Not; Fallen I Am. EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 2:03 pm by Renzenku

» Glutton's Trident
Innocent I Look; Innocent I'm Not; Fallen I Am. EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 2:02 pm by Renzenku

» Glutton's Base Skills
Innocent I Look; Innocent I'm Not; Fallen I Am. EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 2:01 pm by Renzenku

» Glutton
Innocent I Look; Innocent I'm Not; Fallen I Am. EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 1:59 pm by Renzenku

» Lost [Open]
Innocent I Look; Innocent I'm Not; Fallen I Am. EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 11:55 am by EvelynFate

» It's been a hard day's night. | Open to anyone
Innocent I Look; Innocent I'm Not; Fallen I Am. EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 9:30 am by Gamma Alpha Omega

» Lost...
Innocent I Look; Innocent I'm Not; Fallen I Am. EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 9:29 pm by Ezrion Alexander

Similar topics
    Guild of Leaders
    Administrators

Moderators

Friends of the Site
    free forum
    free forum
    free forum

Innocent I Look; Innocent I'm Not; Fallen I Am.

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Innocent I Look; Innocent I'm Not; Fallen I Am. Empty Innocent I Look; Innocent I'm Not; Fallen I Am.

Post by Castiella Kurayami Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:12 pm

Name: Castiella Kurayami

Height: 5'7"

Weight: 123 Pounds

Hairstyle: This is why we have pictures gentlemen. So for looks, refer to the picture please. Also, her wings are showing in the picture otherwise they don't show unless she wants them too. Lastly, she can change her hair colour on a whim but chooses to keep it blue because she enjoys that colour.

Build: Feminine and petite looking but she's actually quite strong.

Weapons: Cas has a pistol and a set of twin swords called Kyritarazame and Kyrikamitzu. The blades are also known as the Twins of Fallen Death.

Skills: I don't find it nearly as much fun if I tell you, so I hope you don't mind my revealing her skills later on throughout some topics and whatnot.

Clothing: She's always wearing either jeans or demin shorts, along with white combat boots and a tank top. When fighting she has armour that she wears which consists of a chest plate which ties at her back and other protection for any vital spaces. her armour is as light as regular clothing but also extremely strong. Lastly, Castiella thens to wear a white mask with black intertwining swirls when she fights, but also when she is around people that she doesn't want to see her identity. the mask covers the top part of her face and is the same type one would see at a masquerade.

Date Of Birth: August 17th, 3005

Date Of Death: --, --, ----

Birth Place: This is unknown to her but she believes it to be somewhere in France because she speaks the language fluently and it is not the type of French found in other places, such as Canada for example.

Father: Unknown

Mother: Unknown

Extra Information: Castiella speaks many different languages fluently though her main ones are English and French. The other languages that she speaks are Spanish, Italian and Japanese.
    Castiella Kurayami
    Castiella Kurayami
    The Soul Babe

Back to top Go down

Innocent I Look; Innocent I'm Not; Fallen I Am. Empty Re: Innocent I Look; Innocent I'm Not; Fallen I Am.

Post by Renzenku Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:23 pm

Hai ^^
    Renzenku
    Renzenku
    Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Innocent I Look; Innocent I'm Not; Fallen I Am. Empty Re: Innocent I Look; Innocent I'm Not; Fallen I Am.

Post by Castiella Kurayami Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:28 pm

Hello.

'Hai' actually means 'Yes' in Japanese. *Laugh* Just a tidbit I thought you might like to know.
    Castiella Kurayami
    Castiella Kurayami
    The Soul Babe

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:36 pm

I am fully aware of that, I personally say Hai as a anime style 'hello'.

If you would perfer:

Aloho
    Bonjour
    Ohio Gosiamas (I also mess up the spelling of that, it means 'Good morning' which is slightly off the time...)

Konichiwa (Informal hello, something that is actually hardly used IN Japan, just on occasion)

I took a small course in Japanese that I forgot most of though ^^''

(I hope I don't sound like a douche... -.-'' It's a tendency of mine to write in that style)
    Renzenku
    Renzenku
    Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Castiella Kurayami Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:40 pm

It's quite alright. I just thought I'd inform you in case. I prefer Konnichwa personally but I also like Ciao (Italian).

It comes across slightly douchey as you put it, but that is actually quite easily corrected. Just as in something that makes the words sound much more light-hearted and non-chalant that way someone wouldn't take it in a douchey sense.
    Castiella Kurayami
    Castiella Kurayami
    The Soul Babe

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:43 pm

My main trouble is actually talking in posts, as opposed as speaking through a character -which I can do much better ^^ It comes from years of speaking bluntly, something that I still transfer into writting ^^

Brings up this question: Why are we talking about ways to say hello?

I only brought up the douchy bit because I've had quite a few arguements over my writting seemingly impling that I am trying to say: "I'm better I know more"
    Renzenku
    Renzenku
    Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Castiella Kurayami Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:46 pm

To be honest, I'm not entirely sure. It all started off with a tidbit of information. xD

Ahh; I know what that's like because I've actually had the very same thing.
    Castiella Kurayami
    Castiella Kurayami
    The Soul Babe

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:50 pm

Well look at that, something in common already ^^ That's gotta be a world record for me outside of kindergarden, where cookies were everything.
    Renzenku
    Renzenku
    Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Castiella Kurayami Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:56 pm

You may be surprised by the things you have in common with people whom you mingle with, even if it's over the internet.
    Castiella Kurayami
    Castiella Kurayami
    The Soul Babe

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:03 am

Oh yes, never underestimate the powers of the internet. Your Canadian correct? Sorry to be intrusive, but you spell Armour, well... Armour... which is as far as I know a Canadian specific spelling of it. Of course, I'm no adult so I don't focus much on things.
    Renzenku
    Renzenku
    Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Castiella Kurayami Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:07 am

I am Canadian; an Ontarian to be exact. And yourself?
    Castiella Kurayami
    Castiella Kurayami
    The Soul Babe

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:09 am

The same. Cornwall to be even more precise
    Renzenku
    Renzenku
    Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Castiella Kurayami Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:10 am

If it's alright, I'd rather not be anymore precise than Ontario. Creepy internet stalkers and such.
    Castiella Kurayami
    Castiella Kurayami
    The Soul Babe

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:15 am

Interesting. Well I suppose, I personally see no issue as it's not the easiest thing to find a specific person in Cornwall, though it's smallish.
    Renzenku
    Renzenku
    Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Castiella Kurayami Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:19 am

I've actually been there before. It doesnt seem as though it'd be very difficult to find someone there, being that there's only about 40, 000+ people.
    Castiella Kurayami
    Castiella Kurayami
    The Soul Babe

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:22 am

40 000 is alot when you sift through them slowly, besides if someone could find my exact adress it would be with my IP Adress, and it's not like that would matter if they knew I lived in Cornwall by a post.
    Renzenku
    Renzenku
    Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:26 am

Oh and, as a question do you like the 'Trek From Hell' idea? It's a little something I helped the Admin come up with.
    Renzenku
    Renzenku
    Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Castiella Kurayami Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:29 am

It's a good idea but I already know that you are the Admin mainly because you signed one of the Admin posts with:

Ren

instead of

Admin.

xD
    Castiella Kurayami
    Castiella Kurayami
    The Soul Babe

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:31 am

Ya I know, anyways, I figured it would be a good way to still allow the killing of another RPer, even though it still wouldnt be nice, and it would really show the writing talent of an individual.
    Renzenku
    Renzenku
    Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Castiella Kurayami Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:32 am

That it would.
    Castiella Kurayami
    Castiella Kurayami
    The Soul Babe

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:25 am

Ello, nice to meet you!
    Solomon Black
    Solomon Black
    The True Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Castiella Kurayami Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:49 pm

And yourself as well. *Slight nod*
    Castiella Kurayami
    Castiella Kurayami
    The Soul Babe

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:54 pm

If your wondering Im from the same place as Ren, so is Ezrion.
    Solomon Black
    Solomon Black
    The True Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Castiella Kurayami Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:56 pm

Thatnks for the heads up. I'm assuming you already read the past posts and therefore know that I am also an Ontarian.
    Castiella Kurayami
    Castiella Kurayami
    The Soul Babe

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:00 pm

positive. Have you read the other character bio's, if so wattya think.
    Solomon Black
    Solomon Black
    The True Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next