Destiny Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Magic Tricks
Powers Collide. The Merc and The Angel Fight! EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 10:31 pm by Azmot

» Azmot
Powers Collide. The Merc and The Angel Fight! EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 10:22 pm by Renzenku

» Heyo!
Powers Collide. The Merc and The Angel Fight! EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 12:11 am by Grimble

» Glutton's Spirit Ribbons
Powers Collide. The Merc and The Angel Fight! EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 2:03 pm by Renzenku

» Glutton's Trident
Powers Collide. The Merc and The Angel Fight! EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 2:02 pm by Renzenku

» Glutton's Base Skills
Powers Collide. The Merc and The Angel Fight! EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 2:01 pm by Renzenku

» Glutton
Powers Collide. The Merc and The Angel Fight! EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 1:59 pm by Renzenku

» Lost [Open]
Powers Collide. The Merc and The Angel Fight! EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 11:55 am by EvelynFate

» It's been a hard day's night. | Open to anyone
Powers Collide. The Merc and The Angel Fight! EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 9:30 am by Gamma Alpha Omega

» Lost...
Powers Collide. The Merc and The Angel Fight! EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 9:29 pm by Ezrion Alexander

Guild of Leaders
Administrators

Moderators

Friends of the Site
free forum
free forum
free forum

Powers Collide. The Merc and The Angel Fight!

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Powers Collide. The Merc and The Angel Fight! Empty Powers Collide. The Merc and The Angel Fight!

Post by Renzenku Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:26 pm

Ren alighted in the center of the giant arena, spanning the size of a small metropolis. "Solomon better get here soon, I've been waiting for a decent fight..."

Ren set his swords together and formed his favourite blade, Aoi Tunaga, placing a sizable amount of energy into the blade he focused and sent his energy spiralling up. Letting his clothing and hair flap in the current of the energy for a moment before taming the loose energy. His hair spiked and shocking white, all of his clothes white, and his two wings flared upwards catching on his spare realesed energy.

With the activation of Angel Hero Mode, Ren waited thinking, "It's mainly just an effect for show, I don't really need to do this 'form' but I like the overall effect."
Renzenku
Renzenku
Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Powers Collide. The Merc and The Angel Fight! Empty Re: Powers Collide. The Merc and The Angel Fight!

Post by Solomon Black Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:41 pm

Solomon appeared on the edge of the arena holding a black and white sword. He moved his head from side to side, finnaly setting on the direction of Ren.

He spoke normally but his voice was as clear to Ren as if he was right beside him, " I'm here. "
Solomon Black
Solomon Black
The True Human

Back to top Go down

Powers Collide. The Merc and The Angel Fight! Empty Re: Powers Collide. The Merc and The Angel Fight!

Post by Renzenku Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:49 pm

"Finally," Ren sighed, "You've got to work on your timing..."

Strangly multiplied by power his voice easily reached Solomon. "Don't you have some kind of shadow form or something? I've got this recording, at least until it gets destroyed, and I personally think that if you had a form where you were in a black form and since I'm in a form that's pure white there'd be a yin yang type thing going on..."

Ren smiled angelicly, "You know, I actually know it couldn't be that hard for you to surround your body in shadow energy. I'm a teenager and easy to entertain, besides the collisions of obvious energy that should happen would look epic..."

Ren stood behind Solomon, his back resting against the other, "Simple, and should be relatively awesome."

Standing once again in the center of the field Ren smiled once again, "Let's begin I suppose"
Renzenku
Renzenku
Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:01 pm

Solomon cocked his head to the side, " It is a wonderful show to see. " He held up his sword pointed in the direction of Ren.

A bubbling pool of black goo formed around Solomon's feet, and slowly began to climb up his legs. When it reached his knee's he began to speak once again, " I guess so. " The goo spead up toward his neck and stopped, waiting for it to cover his arms. The arms were nothing new, but it continued on to cover his sword turning it all black. Reaching the tip of his sword it covered his head in a spiderman like fashoin, his hair stuck under the skin tight suit of black.

He spoke once more but when his mouth opened it was almost stuck together, " Begin. " He charged straight forward at immense speeds.
Solomon Black
Solomon Black
The True Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:13 pm

Ren narrowed his eyes, "For once, I shall try." Holding his sword up, blade flat on his palm, he ignitied the sword in light energy, completeting the pure white aura.

Folding his wings over his body, his hands just reaching beyond where they were folded. Holding his sword now on both of his palms, both facing upwards. Flicking his wings outwards he sent the sword flying, spiralling end over end intercepting Solomon's path.
Renzenku
Renzenku
Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:21 pm

Solomon jumped, then dived into the ground, the sword harmlessly flying by. A mass of shadows began to grow from the spot. Quickly amassing until it stood as tall the great wall of china and as long as, well long. The wall collapsed and rushed toward Ren as a tsunami of shadows.
Solomon Black
Solomon Black
The True Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:42 pm

Ren flicked his ring and middle finger backwards; his sword, several hundred feet away, responded. Spinning back towards Ren it pieced through the wall of shadow. Seeing the prinpric of light in the center of the enmassed shadows Ren spread his arms wide, Divine White Light shone brightly, obliterating the shadows.

Bending down he stuck his arm into the ground, sending tendrils of light seeping through the ground, the ground shown brightly in reponce, greedily drinking in the energy and purging itself of all dark impurities. Sending Solomon back to the surface of the ground, "The benefit of playing in the Angel Arena. All light energy can be absorbed by the ground, only if you wish it to do so, and it can purge itself of impurities, and considering your using a shadow armour you got purged." He smiled happily, catching his blade as it finished it's path.
Renzenku
Renzenku
Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:07 pm

Solomon humphed as he bent down and felt the ground with the tips of his fingers. He then picked himself back up. He flicked a finger toward himself, beckoning Ren forward.
Solomon Black
Solomon Black
The True Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:09 pm

Ren stalked over to Solomon, "What do you want?" Impatiantly Ren yawned and stretched.
Renzenku
Renzenku
Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:14 pm

He quickly and powerfully straight kicked Ren in the chest sending him flying a couple dozen of feet. Solomon smiled, though it did not show under the suit. " Do not let your gaurd down until I blow the whistle and do this, " He made a T symbol with his hands, " Thats what you kids do right? "
Solomon Black
Solomon Black
The True Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:34 pm

Ren narrowed his eyes, "No." Focusing his energy he sprouted another set of wings, "You think your all that..."

Standing behind Solomon he stabbed him in the left shoulder, "Don't let your guard down."

Once again in the center of the arena he smiled at Solomon, "What, didn't see me. Oh, wait your going to say something smart, something like: I did see it coming I just didn't move, or something along those lines. Maybe even say you didn't, don't know, don't care."

Doming his wings over himself completely Ren smirked and waited, looking at the ground prepared.
Renzenku
Renzenku
Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:15 am

Solomons shadow armor whisped as the wound healed then reconstructed itself when it finshed. He then looked at Ren and caused every shadow on Rens body to come alive and cause an extreme version of cold burn.
Solomon Black
Solomon Black
The True Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:06 pm

Ren smiled at the shadows being used, then winced. Crossing his hands over each other he stood up and flared out his wings, "I excersise my divine right. Chaos Control." The shadows creeping over his body, all of his shadows that Solomon was controllong, flickered and dissapeared. The energy behind the move appeared over his right shoulder hovering in the air behind him, hidden by shadows a giant precence of energy could be felt.

Ren smiled, "Shadows are some of the easiest to do that to, especially since you were controlling them with your energy."

Emerging from the Shadows was a warrior, wearing tight black armour, a shield made of pure chaos energy, a sword made of chaos energy and a single feathered black wing again made of chaos energy.

"Meet Erbios, he's quite powerful and loyal only to me." Ren smiled, taking his fighting stance, and Erbios followed suite. Ren's sword tip grazing the ground and Erbios with one foot in front of the other held his sword to his side like Ren.
Renzenku
Renzenku
Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:42 am

Solomon moved his head to the side, " Avoid the sword. " He jumped straight up about 400 feet into the air, and instead of decending, sprout wings of darkness. They resembled evil butterfly wing with no holes though.

He raised his sword and then decended straight toward Ren, his sword poised to strike. Solomon flapped his wings and sped up, then swung his sword at Ren.
Solomon Black
Solomon Black
The True Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:45 pm

Ren blinked, and a sword was held up. A massive amount of Chaos and Dark energy spread around the battlefield in a massive shockwave. Erbius was standing there, a dark glint in his eyes, sword on sword Erbius projected pure fear into Solomon's mind, a bone shaking, mind numbing, feral fear.

"You must not hurt the master," Erbius spoke soft and sure, annunciating clearly. "I am your opponent for now." Bashing Solomon in the face with the Chaos shield and kneeing him in the chest with the spiked chaos armour he smiled darkly.

Using his wing Erbius sent Solomon back several hundred feet into the air, suddenly appearing so close to Solomon it looked like he was attached to him he swung at Solomon's shoulder with the Chaos Blade.
Renzenku
Renzenku
Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:50 pm

The sword passed through Solomon like through smoke, then dissapeared. Instantly Solomon appeared behind Erbius, his sword swinging downward toward the base of Erbius' neck. Sweat dripped his brow.
Solomon Black
Solomon Black
The True Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:41 pm

Erbius smirked calmly, a chaos shield appearing where the blow was to strike. "How frightingly simple." Stabbing his sword over his left shoulder towards Solomon's head.

Suddenly behind Solomon, Erbius's shadow grew imposing, "You must be feeling like you shouldn't be here now... Correct." Slowly drawling each word out he smirked again, his eyes glistening through the eye slots in his armour, "The smarter you are, the more fear you feel."

Grabbing Solomon by the shoulders he held him still, injecting pure adrenaline fear straight into Solomon's head, the Chaos sword still on its path towards Solomon's head. Murmuring a few words a chaotic convering over Solomon appeared, trapping him in his current state of human.
Renzenku
Renzenku
Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:21 pm

Solomons body rocked about causing the sword to miss and his armor exploded blasting Erbius away from him and into a plumiting spiral to the ground. Then regrew onto Solomon, " Sorry, fear made me a little desperate. "
Solomon Black
Solomon Black
The True Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:04 pm

Erbius blinked, and watched as his sword stabbed through Solomon's side, straight through his lungs and having his heart, "Such a simpleton"

His sword, being made of energy, and Erbius having quick reflexes, had stabbed Solomon as he got blown backwards. The sword was still being held by Erbius when Solomon had dodged the blade, and when he got blown back he had stabbed him.

Standing next to Solomon Erbius wrenched the blade back and forth in Solomon's body.

Ren blanched, Damn Erbius getting carried away..., clapping his hands Erbius disappeared in shadows with a smirk on his face. Waving his hand and healing Solomon back to normal, he smiled "Sorry for that, I doubt that hurt you much though, would feel like getting hit by a sponge in the arm because of the power.... Anyways, back to the fight."
Renzenku
Renzenku
Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:59 pm

Solomons armor dipersed, " Damn so this one died. " Solomon smiled then looked up as another Solomon appeared behind him, this time this one spoke. " I felt that. Death is never pleasant. "

The two Solomons fused with each other. " Lets start up again. " He vanished, then appeared 40 feet away unarmed, or armored.
Solomon Black
Solomon Black
The True Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:05 pm

Ren smiled, "Erbius killed you. How simple." Ren flew up 5000 feet and stopped, "Hit me with your best shot."
Renzenku
Renzenku
Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:11 pm

" Not my best shot... " Solomon said as a rock the size of a fridge hit Ren in the back.
Solomon Black
Solomon Black
The True Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:25 pm

Ren smiled, the rock stopped dead touching his back upon hitting an energy shield, "How simple." Manipulating the energy in his wings he grabbed the rock with them and shot it at Solomon.

Following that up he summoned a large ball of energy, shooting it as well. Then using his pipes he sent a ball of each element at Solomon, excerting complete control over them.
Renzenku
Renzenku
Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:28 pm

Solomon did not move as the rock hit him, then the ground, and all the balls of energy hit where he was as well. When the dust cleared Solomon was standing just like he was before, completely unharmed.

He did not say a word and only looked at Ren. Then dozens of large spikes of stone materialized around him and shot at high speeds towards Ren.
Solomon Black
Solomon Black
The True Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:42 pm

Ren smiled, the spikes hitting their mark- and then traveled through him, "I can do time and space too."

Appearing behind Solomon he nudged him, "Nudge, Nudge, Wink, Wink, Say no more, Say no more"

Once again in the air Ren smiled and yawned, "How simple."
Renzenku
Renzenku
Eternity's Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next